LIVE GAME Round 2 Discussion**SPOILERS**

Live Game Discussion
I'm watching storm Warriors now... Doesnt matter which games most are the same I'm constantly comparing them to us
We've been so far off the pace for years... We don't compete on all plays meekly handing the ball over.. Line speed non exjstatnt etc etc we've been over it ad nauseam
I really don't know why we exist
The two tries in 4 minutes were little band aids but the Raiders very quicy got their foot back on the throat
Players losing their shit and trying to be tough-sad

Today was an embarrassment for this club... I can picture us being laughed at as the buseft the ground... We deserve it
It’s going to be like it all year. There will be flashes of brilliance that gives everyone hope like every other year. There won’t be many 80 minute performances though.

It’s going to be like it all year. There will be flashes of brilliance that gives everyone hope like every other year. There won’t be many 80 minute performances though.
Yeah.. There'll be one of two occasions a team doesn't bring their A game, takes us lightly... Maybe they have a big game the following week on their minds.
We've been here before where it's hard to see another win but it's early days and I don't know how but we'll jag a few

Yeah.. There'll be one of two occasions a team doesn't bring their A game, takes us lightly... Merge they have a big game the following week on their minds.
We've been here before where it's hard to see another win but it's early days and I don't know how but we'll jag a few
I think we could ambush the Sharks the more I think about it. If we have anything at all about us, I think we will come out and really stick it to them, coming off two wins, could be slightly complacent. If we come out and start the same way we did today, they might as well just give us the spoon next week.

Still images don't do it justice...

He leapt from about 5 metres before the tryline... About 5 seconds to go... I think melb behind by two

Planted the ball with his hand less than an inch off the ground. That was the most insane part imo. Amazing balance.

The quality of structured set plays, sliding and goal line defense and overall resilience in the Storm v Warriors game was a pleasure to watch tonight. In comparison we are light years behind.

Our pack were torn a new a’hole today and for mine they are our biggest weekness. Even Api looked over it in the second half.

If Benji, John and the boys can be disciplined and keep the opposition to 18 points or under we’ll win more games than we lose.

It’s not rocket science. Just defend well and then good things in attack will happen.

Think you got the wrong person because I said all pre season this side is a bottom 4 side. What we’re seeing is a result of the incompetence of previous management… you think Richo can perform miracles in 3 months? I suggest you strap yourself in because what we saw today is likely what we’ll see for the season & you can sit here whinging about it or you can be realistic about the where the club is currently at.
I am realistic. You had a crack at me earlier when I was stating the truth. You have said nothing since to justify your position.
Before today I was one of the only people on here that was talking about our roster as it truly is. Most on here were too busy fitting our young guns with future immortal tags to accept reality.
It crashed home for many today.

Last edited:
I think we could ambush the Sharks the more I think about it. If we have anything at all about us, I think we will come out and really stick it to them, coming off two wins, could be slightly complacent. If we come out and start the same way we did today, they might as well just give us the spoon next week.
That’s a very negative attitude !!!
LOL

After yesterday I'd have had Daine Laurie over Jayden Sullivan every day of the week..In the same game last season Laurie had a blinder. I can't recall the length of his contract or the value but he is no improvement on anything we had last season.
Makes me laugh when people bag the Bulldogs recruitment - Id take all of them.
How on earth do people expect us to improve our position/performance with such a poor recruitment drive for a wooden spoon roster?

Whats this game were playing Brooks v someone week in week out?

Luaia?

Maybe needs its own thread or maybe the instigators hoping
its dies a natural death and goes away

I am realistic. You had a crack at me earlier when I was stating the truth.
Welcome to the club. The whole off season, I was branded as miserable and a doomer all because I wasn’t sugar coating where we are as a club. Now everyone is saying what I have been saying. Having said that, I think we can ambush the Sharks next week.

Whats this game were playing Brooks v someone week in week out?

Luaia?

Maybe needs its own thread or maybe the instigators hoping
its dies a natural death and goes away
Luai was good in the second half Friday night. With a bit of rain around it’s probably more of a forwards battle at Brooksvale this afternoon.

Welcome to the club. The whole off season, I was branded as miserable and a doomer all because I wasn’t sugar coating where we are as a club. Now everyone is saying what I have been saying. Having said that, I think we can ambush the Sharks next week.
Ambush with what ammunition exactly?!

Reactions: BZN
I prefer watching other teams now...enjoy good entertaining footy and brick wall defence.
Don't get that with us
And the other side of it Ink. Our dissatisfaction levels have dissipated. Somehow we seem to know what will go down and over time the disappointment dissipates. No Great Expectations. Watching other teams and watching us seems like 2 different sports.

Hope is a good thing. The best of things.

Staff online

Back