LIVE GAME Round 2 Discussion**SPOILERS**

Live Game Discussion
Hi anyone know what Latrell said ?

I didn't hear the interview but apparently he was swearing alot and instead of talking about the team he spoke about scoring 100 tries. All about himself. Very toxic person to have in your club.

• Sad
Reactions: BZN
This is one thing I absolutely love about NFL the game is above players and he would be out for some time

No normal NFL player would do this because they understand what will happen
Yep, NRL is the product.
Not Latrell.

Let's see how strong the NRL management are.

They need to do something, because these guys need to be held to account. Their money is reliant on media money- so players can't refuse to do interviews or to be nonchalant regarding their responsibilities and then demand money from the same people.

We are probably all suspecting that other agendas may come into play if the NRL comes down on Latrell.

But it needs to. And should be applauded if they do.

Watching eagles vs roosters
Great kick from Brooks.
Nice play from Tedesco.

Club can only blame themselves.

NRL are very aware that someone like Latrell loves to play his race card.
“It’s my culture to freely and honestly express myself. Will the NRL deny that opportunity?”
😎 or something similar….

Brooks looks great as did Talau who saved a try and almost scored one
These teams Manly and Roosters look fit
Tigers looked short on fitness
Why ??

Let's see how strong the NRL management are.

They need to do something, because these guys need to be held to account. Their money is reliant on media money- so players can't refuse to do interviews or to be nonchalant regarding their responsibilities and then demand money from the same people.

We are probably all suspecting that other agendas may come into play if the NRL comes down on Latrell.

But it needs to. And should be applauded if they do.
Serious question. Is it worse for someone to use a word on a footy field that is offensive to some, or a player to be on radio dropping half a dozen F-bombs that is also offensive to some?

Brooks looks great as did Talau who saved a try and almost scored one
These teams Manly and Roosters look fit
Tigers looked short on fitness
Why ??
To busy getting swole and posing for photos

Massive amount of. Field position for Manly... Ref's.giving them.a.bit of a hand. Too

Brooks. Getting ahead of himself 🤣

Nice. Kick. Cherry
..... 10m backward lol

Back