TEAM LIST Round 2 vs. Raiders

Team List
I said back in June last year hope we did due diligence on him. The Storm were going to get rid of him regardless if it was us or not. Let’s hope it’s a blip.

BTW Apologies Mate on giving it to you re Galvin tip you gave, I thought he was zero chance to be starter round 1 & didn’t agree with you. Still doubtful IMO but shows clear direction that this year is all about building the kids into the fold for 25/26 and Benji is rewarding players accordingly.
All good.
No idea how good Galvin will play in Round 1, but he’s a boots and all type player who loves being in the thick of the action and won’t go missing.
I’ve been saying for quite a while that we have three exceptionally talented halves in Sullivan, Galvin and Fainu, I’m not sure they will be ready to win us regular games in 2024, but they should show us glimpses of their talent providing the team around them does their part.

It's hard to be positive especially after a good performance by the Raiders in Newcastle, and the Raiders have a knack of either slaughtering us or getting the rub of the green if it is a tight one. I can genuinely say I have no idea how this team will fare at this point.

Reactions: 851
Jury is out on the halves. The backs need to show they are first graders. Seyfarth needs to prove many of us wrong.

All in all, it’s a fairly strong side on paper if players perform. I’m more concerned about the guys 18-30 and when they’ll be called upon.

Green submarine by 14.

Reactions: 851
Jury is out on the halves. The backs need to show they are first graders. Seyfarth needs to prove many of us wrong.

All in all, it’s a fairly strong side on paper if players perform. I’m more concerned about the guys 18-30 and when they’ll be called upon.

Green submarine by 14.
I’m backing the big red to have a big one and prove many of his doubters wrong.
We don’t have much that can replace him from our NSW Cup side, although hoping Matamua comes of age this season too.

All good.
No idea how good Galvin will play in Round 1, but he’s a boots and all type player who loves being in the thick of the action and won’t go missing.
I’ve been saying for quite a while that we have three exceptionally talented halves in Sullivan, Galvin and Fainu, I’m not sure they will be ready to win us regular games in 2024, but they should show us glimpses of their talent providing the team around them does their part.

If they all hit their straps we will be in for one heck of a ride. I hope this pushes Latu drive to be hungrier this season.

Back