Round 20 Schedule

system

Manly-Warringah v Wests Tigers @ Bluetongue Central Coast Stadium, 3:00pm Ch9

Thank you Ch 9 for using your heads for once and not scheduling this on a Friday or Monday night

Awesome that it's live. Couldn't stand to sit through about 10 mins of ads for 5 minutes of footy.

Also good news that it's at Bluetongue. I'm sure facing Manly away from Brookie is a good thing.

Yep, I'd rather play them at Bluetongue than at Brookvale. The Tigers have a fairly good record up at Bluetongue too.

@alex said:
@willow said:
Yep, I'd rather play them at Bluetongue than at Brookvale. The Tigers have a fairly good record up at Bluetongue too.

3/3

Am glad we are playing Manly there instead of Brookvalle, but while we are 3 from 3 at the Tongue, Manly are 5 from 5 there.

Is it really live on ch 9?

I get the feeling its not and that Smeg wrote 3pm because thats the kickoff time for people who want to go to the game.

Ch 9 will probably still show it at 4pm.

Looking forward to this game. Will have to make a weekend of it for sure. Terrigal Hotel saturday night I'm thinking into the game on Sunday arvo. Go You Good Things!

Hi everyone

I must call my sister at The Entrance and make arrangements for a visit!!

Tigergran

@tigergran said:
Hi everyone

Tigergran

Too bad we can't all meet for lunch again - that was great last time :slight_smile:

@BRET said:
@tigergran said:
Hi everyone

Tigergran

Too bad we can't all meet for lunch again - that was great last time :slight_smile:

Maybe at the Club before the game? (I'm assuming you're going.)

Tigergran

Back