LIVE GAME Round 25 vs. Dolphins

Live Game Discussion
Nofa has his failings, but he does SO many of those dirty yards getting the ball off our line. No other winger we have played is as effective as Nofa. Yes, he's slower. But he's hard to bring down. Warming more to the idea of him holding down a wing spot.

I've been critical of him because he is on big dollars, his defense can be poor and he is slow but he does put in and he was real good yesterday.

Pole is our forward leader now. He provides more impact than any of our other middles and probably edge forwards as well. He deserves a pay upgrade.

It's about quality not quantity, 10 years of abject failure! Let's reward that !
Not reward, just acknowledge.
Giving him a barbecue reminds me of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys lol…probably stolen.

Not talking about multinationals.
Christ, I got a watch worth thousands for hitting 10 years at one joint I worked for.
And what gift did they give you when you dumped them for a higher paying job at another company?
Respect is earnt ... and Brooks bad mouthing the joint before he's out the door doesn't illustrate much respect coming from his side.

And what gift did they give you when you dumped them for a higher paying job at another company?
Respect is earnt ... and Brooks bad mouthing the joint before he's out the door doesn't illustrate much respect coming from his side.
I left them to start my own business. I got a night on the squirt at the strippers….and a small sub contract to get the cash flow rolling.
Did he really bad mouth it?
That was the softest criticism one could do. He didn’t whack his team mates or his coaches. He had a small dig at the admin.

Yes agree , he should have been given a run months ago. , he did well
Didn’t look out of place and did some good things. Maybe a bit to self focused with the ball but that is fixable. Noffo had a friendly go at him after Seyfarth scored for example.

finally got a win watching the game yesterday thinking unless we buy anyone in the off season well get the spoon again next year

I'm happy for him to get another shot. He is playing for a future contract and has shown some good stuff as well as some not so good. The question is how much was first big game nerves? Deserves another shot.
I don't count hospital passes but one earlier he bombed a certain try by not passing
Reilly is OK but hope he's not hunting for individual glory .

finally got a win watching the game yesterday thinking unless we buy anyone in the off season well get the spoon again next year
We need strike.
Dolphins brought Trai Fuller on and he ripped us open. Our version of that is probably Laurie and he’s gone. Hopefully one of the young halves can provide it whilst Bula continues growing into his role and becomes another.

Debut was ok.
Defensively thought he looked safe & timed his runs but he appears to be a ball hog.

With ball in hand struggled with the NRL pace to make a decision & cost us 2 tries today.

He is lucky Seyfarth clawed one back else he would’ve cost us a win.
To be fair he normally plays on the left side in KOE and passes right to left. Yesterday he is on the right hand side and it was evident that when passing left to right he was 199 practice passes short of a run.

Debut was ok.
Defensively thought he looked safe & timed his runs but he appears to be a ball hog.

With ball in hand struggled with the NRL pace to make a decision & cost us 2 tries today.

He is lucky Seyfarth clawed one back else he would’ve cost us a win.
Yes this is true and my advice to him at training this week would be to do the basics well ie in a two on one situation just draw and pass. If the fullback is good enough to chase the outside player down, then so be it.

I loved Madge's passion, but in what I saw in the reality tv show, he offered nothing else. Brooks has been obviously better since, so it looks like Madge tried to turn Brooks into an organising half, which he isn't. I've seen it before, coaches trying to turn thoroughbreds into workhorses, and it never works. They do more damage than good.
Similar situation with Cronk and Walker at the Rorters I feel.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back