LIVE GAME Round 3 Discussion ••SPOILERS••

Live Game Discussion
Cmon you scum slimebag mongrels lessssgo Easter Monday. The only time I'm ever sexist is when I watch Moses and Gutho cry and the only word I can think of is "girl". I'm so happy they are happy, will make next week more fun.

Ref helped Parra or the bunker .Manly led pens 4-2 early but after that lost 7-1 to have final tally 9-5 and I thought the disallowed manly try for Jake T on Moretti was BS
Hope we get a big crowd Easter Monday. I will be there but will be in the Cumberland lounge as my son in law is a well connected Parra die hard .I hope they don't mind my tigers apparel in their den .We need to nullify their home ground advantage

Blore doing the same whole lot of nothing that he did for us.
I have no idea how so many people here rated him so highly.

Is a very average running forward who lost the pace that characterised his junior rep career - and while he can put on a shot - struggles with lateral defence!

Newcastle look faster and their shape looks better with Cogger compared to Hastings. Only problem with Cogger is that he has more errors in his game than Hastings, but I think it's a price you have to pay for more threat in attack.
And unlike Hastings he doesn't feel the need to have 1000 touches that end up actually stifling the team's forward momentum!

Back