LIVE GAME Round 3 Discussion *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
I can't believe how many on here are talking teams up. Games were exciting yes but only because of ridiculous scorelines and atrocious defence. I can't remember seeing so many mistakes and missed tackles across the board.

I can't believe how many on here are talking teams up. Games were exciting yes but only because of ridiculous scorelines and atrocious defence. I can't remember seeing so many mistakes and missed tackles across the board.
I feel like its more of an even spread of talent across teams , Penrith has had some of their players move on , Melbourne likewise...the games feel a bit more even.

After being promised that we would be playing entertaining attacking football I would be more than happy to see us running up a ridiculous scoreline, instead, all we have been able to dish up is the mistakes and missed tackles that you have mentioned.

Can only hope that if we are ever going to get our act together I hope it is sooner rather than later.

Just heard Sheens saying on the radio that he hopes our play makers don't panic today and make use of the opportunities that come their way. (we have play makers?)

Didn't come across as all that confident from what I heard and sounded more like softening us up for more disappointment.

Hope to be proved wrong and that we can actually turn things around.

Members online

Back