TEAM LIST Round 3 vs. Sharks

Team List
I Yes the same thing before last weeks game , if we don’t play football and get deep and run on to the ball it won’t matter who he picks

Good grief! How can the Wests Tigers ever leave the cellar and dream of playing finals footy with players like Seyfarth, Twal and Bud Sullivan on the bench. No impact from the bench, then no win against the Sharks.
I think Bud is a handy 14 but the other pair of plod brothers, that was our last administration’s final slap of the fans nuts before getting the bullet.

Last edited:
I don't mind a half on the bench, gives a bit of flexibility, especially if there is an injury. A few players are capable of getting into dummy half for a bit.
I actually thought last week that Sezer was there to replace Bud and Bud to give Api a spell but sounds like there was no plan at all after listening to Benji talk about it.
I think carrying a half on the bench is a luxury we can afford but time will tell I guess

Based on the performance of the two sides last week we wont be able to match them physically ,-forwards or backs - if we don't maintain at least 50% possession and get a fair crack with the referees. Can't see how we win this one but Im having difficulty seeing any wins till some of the opposition teams get some injuries.
Maybe round 6 v Dragons

I actually thought last week that Sezer was there to replace Bud and Bud to give Api a spell but sounds like there was no plan at all after listening to Benji talk about it.
I think carrying a half on the bench is a luxury we can afford but time will tell I guess
I suspect Benji has written off our chances v Sharks.
I have. This won't produce our 2nd win out of 12 against them.

So he wants to give Sullivan another chance to show his stuff. Which means he'll come on when the game is out of reach. Which could be just after half time

Damn you guys get worked up. Why so serious?

Sharks have us outmatched in just about every position. I am expecting another drubbing. Hynes will run circles around us like he usually does. Probably a few soft tries to guys like Rudolf and Talakai. I would be very surprised if we concede less than 30 points.

Kepoa? How many bad games does he have to play before people realise he just doesn’t cut it in the NRL? He doesn’t tackle 1 on 1 and drops the ball and makes a lot of mistakes… Seyfarth is a reserve grader , I have no idea at all why he is in the first 17 .. 😳🤪
Seyfarth needs to go to England. He'll be good for Featherstone

Back