TEAM LIST Round 3 vs. Sharks

Team List
Sezer and Galvin were solid , Jerome coming , Fatu in the mix , I have a feeling Bud May exit end of season , I just got that feeling , or,Sezer , one will go

Sezer and Galvin were solid , Jerome coming , Fatu in the mix , I have a feeling Bud May exit end of season , I just got that feeling , or,Sezer , one will go
Yep.

So long as everyone is on track, it’s so nice to have options for a change.

Benji was quick at the presser to note that the boys stuck to the game plan and that’s worth noting as they were very well prepared. I was surprised in a happy way.

On paper, we should have been blasted off the park.

As a member, I wanted to thank everyone who attended to support the boys who so many people thought were going to be roadkill.

People were predicting 50 plus against us and that the sky was falling in.

So thanks @Suzie-Q and everyone who made the long and arduous trek for stepping up.

A long way to go, Rome wasn’t built in a day, but this was about the best result we could have asked for.

Strange unchartered territory, I could get used to this!

Last edited:
I'd be interested to learn if John Morris had a lot to do with the gameplan against the Sharks.

My son, who lives at Woolooware, went along with his girlfriend and many mates who are all committed Sharks' supporters. They were giving him heaps believing this was an easy two points. Playing at Leichhardt is very different to playing at whatever name they call Shark Park now. For a start we don't go on with the boorish "Sharky Sharky" call. With 20 minutes left most went except my son and his girlfriend.

I'd be interested to learn if John Morris had a lot to do with the gameplan against the Sharks.

My son, who lives at Woolooware, went along with his girlfriend and many mates who are all committed Sharks' supporters. They were giving him heaps believing this was an easy two points. Playing at Leichhardt is very different to playing at whatever name they call Shark Park now. For a start we don't go on with the boorish "Sharky Sharky" call. With 20 minutes left most went except my son and his girlfriend.
I recall Benji gave him a credit somewhere.

I’d suggest a lot of sharks fans who attended thought they’d win ( with reason) and they could enjoy the extra thrill of an away win. A bit ghoulish because they were playing against our troubled side.

A lot of wt fans who insights I read with interest, they were writing us off early.

I had concerns, but I’m more than happy to have them allayed.

To me it’s about the side and Benji proving they have the capacity to play well against a sound side. A turn of resilience and even a bit of no mercy in the second half.All of us hoping there’s no freak element.

The officiating was much more balanced.Apis call on advice was good.

I had my doubts about his leadership due to last week but gratefully he embarrassed me!

A long trip home for them, but they remain in the zone, well coached with a solid roster.

Last edited:
I recall Benji gave him a credit somewhere.

I’d suggest a lot of sharks fans who attended thought they’d win ( with reason) and they could enjoy the extra thrill of an away win. A bit ghoulish because they were playing against our troubled side.

A lot of wt fans who insights I read with interest, they were writing us off early.

I had concerns, but I’m more than happy to have them allayed.

To me it’s about the side and Benji proving they have the capacity to play well against a sound side. A turn of resilience and even a bit of no mercy in the second half.All of us hoping there’s no freak element.

The officiating was much more balanced.Apis call on advice was good.

I had my doubts about his leadership due to last week but gratefully he embarrassed me!

A long trip home for them, but they remain in the zone, well coached with a solid roster.
I know Sharks' supporters as I used to live a few minutes walk from Shark Park. The opinion is the whole structure revolves around one player, Nicho Hynes. When the pressure is on him or he is having an off day, the team is off. His team mates and coach expect a miracle but he cannot always do it. Hynes is a fine player but there is a lot of pressure on him and Trindall doesn't imo offer a lot of support. The Sharks' halves are pretty inexperienced and we are fortunate Marshall recognised we needed Sezer.

I know Sharks' supporters as I used to live a few minutes walk from Shark Park. The opinion is the whole structure revolves around one player, Nicho Hynes. When the pressure is on him or he is having an off day, the team is off. His team mates and coach expect a miracle but he cannot always do it. Hynes is a fine player but there is a lot of pressure on him and Trindall doesn't imo offer a lot of support. The Sharks' halves are pretty inexperienced and we are fortunate Marshall recognised we needed Sezer.
Yeah, it was a good call by Benji, I was ok with Cogger tbh but Sezer is looking the goods. He out-recruited Scott!

Latest posts

Back