LIVE GAME Round 3 vs. Sharks

Live Game Discussion
I had forgotten how good it feels to win. The guys really worked as a team and it was so good to see them not play like total strangers. Api was just amazing and led by example. Our young guys really went well and it feels so nice to actually be able to see signs of better things to come. Olam, Bula and Galvin were huge for us.
Today itā€™s good to be a Wests Tigers fan & that hasnā€™t felt like a good thing in a very long time.

He looked strong.

I noticed post game, He and Tupou were the most involved with the fans.
That's so nice it's great that the players give there time to bad Tupou is leaving

Question for everyone is Galvin a 5/8 or backrower ? If he wants to play in the half's and only the half's do you think he would have a problem getting a gig at another club in the half's ?

I had forgotten how good it feels to win. The guys really worked as a team and it was so good to see them not play like total strangers. Api was just amazing and led by example. Our young guys really went well and it feels so nice to actually be able to see signs of better things to come. Olam, Bula and Galvin were huge for us.
Today itā€™s good to be a Wests Tigers fan & that hasnā€™t felt like a good thing in a very long time.

There is winning but tonight was how we did it & the team we did it against.

We played tough quality team footy for 80mins something we have all been crying for.

We bashed the Sharks off the park.

We gave up the lead but didnā€™t let it shake us.

We should all enjoy tonight that was brilliant.

That was very un wests tigers like but I hope that becomes what we get use to.

I was really impressed with a lot of the players tonight and I think they all needed this result to show them this is the reward IF you ALL put in and work as a team.

Sezer's Kicking was top notch but MOM for me was Api as he worked to a stand still and now we know he was sick makes it even more special..

Well done to all and what a great feeling as a fan...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back