LIVE GAME Round 3 vs. Sharks

Live Game Discussion
The SALAD was great I said at the start of the year he is the 7 with a youngr fit and faster 5/8
The best part is that performance is what you get with Sezer week in, week out. Nothing flash, he’s just a pro at executing a game plan and getting a team around.

No shade on Brooks (I think he’s a very good 5/8), but it’s crazy we’ve essentially played without a halfback for a decade.

Does anyone know what happened to Twal ?

He was in his suit on the bench in the second half

Only played 17 minutes

Last edited:
Really was a great win. Energetic and planned. Sharks were off a bit tonight but we took full advantage.

Watched the replay this morning. Lots of effort areas put us in the position to win.

f I was to comment on deficiencies, I thought the main one was Faataape’s D out wide. Got caught out several times but this should mend itself as he gains more experience.

Really was a great win. Energetic and planned. Sharks were off a bit tonight but we took full advantage.

Watched the replay this morning. Lots of effort areas put us in the position to win.

f I was to comment on deficiencies, I thought the main one was Faataape’s D out wide. Got caught out several times but this should mend itself as he gains more experience.
Sharks were off because they were getting bashed.

Was really happy with Faatape's game - he was on/focused for the entire game
Defended well with Papalli, chased kicks and put pressure on the opposition. Considering Cronulla has one of the most dynamic centre pairings I reckon Olam and Faatape handled them more than effectively.
Faataape is as solid as. Strong and determined. Teriffic attitude. He is a keeper. He didn't come here to play NSW cup.

Was watching with a sharks mate at our localβ€¦πŸ―πŸ―

Congrats to benji and the team. I haven’t been able to say this for a while but that was a high level first grade performance. They’ve disappointed so many home crowds in recent years but who ever attended last night will remember it forever. Congrats to you guys too. Looked a ripper atmosphere.

Hopefully it’s a sign things are changing. Just gotta take each week at a time.

Man it feels good to get the monkey off our back last night. I'm under no false impression that we will cop our share of losses this year, but gee I'm soaking up last night's win. One thing that really impressed me was our attitude in defense, we finally moved off our line and started hitting hard. Keep it up WTs.

Faataape is as solid as. Strong and determined. Teriffic attitude. He is a keeper. He didn't come here to play NSW cup.
Agreed I thought he done really well considering he was up against talakai. That dude is a monster and outplays almost every centre he comes up against. Really though solomona stood his ground and done a great job especially considering he's a second gamer

Back