LIVE GAME Round 4 vs. Eels

Live Game Discussion
Yeah, hes a menace when he comes on. Pure aggression. Seems to have that hatred for opposition players.
Is likely to be targetted by referees so have to keep some sort of leash on him. Cant be allowed to go full beserker mode lol....
I've been surprised at his self control so far, Tuck. The reports after junior Origin had me a little concerned he'd spend more time suspended than playing. Keep feeding him raw meat, though. Don't want him too tame.

What a game…

First of all how good was the atmosphere. The Parra fans were loud early but the away tigers section got right behind the boys.

It really seems like a team that wants to play for Benji. The first half defensive effort was the gutsiest I’ve ever seen from the club.

Shout out to Bateman today as well. Haven’t seen him mentioned much (hard with so many outstanding efforts). I thought he was immense.

Our forward pack on paper is one of the best in the comp and looks like they’ve started to realise it.
Seen him from the blind side, second row of a scrum (about the 20 min mark I think), reach his arm out over the top of our prop and grab the jersey of the opposing prop and keep him in the scrum while our attack goes that same side.
Also seen him tap the leg of our open side prop reminding him to open his leg to give the half a tunnel into the second row of the scrum.
Sometimes it’s the little things that people miss that matter the most.

Seen him from the blind side, second row of a scrum (about the 20 min mark I think), reach his arm out over the top of our prop and grab the jersey of the opposing prop and keep him in the scrum while our attack goes that same side.
Also seen him tap the leg of our open side prop reminding him to open his leg to give the half a tunnel into the second row of the scrum.
Sometimes it’s the little things that people miss that matter the most.
Agreed, Bateman is starting to show his absolute class, and his hard headed will to win.

Im sure if we did that, we'd come up with 25-30 that our blokes did as well.
All those off sides were real. It was desperation play. We werent dudded and thankfully the boys stood up for each other and got through it. Parra started getting pinged for the same stuff later in the game when they became desperate.
The disruptor non call was a disgraceful call, the fact it directly led to Galvins hip drop next play exacerbated it

Helps when you have a hard hitting block busting centre threatening on his outside making the oppostion commit to the centre. ...just another bow on the tigers attack ...same thing happened with bulas last try last week...

This teams key positions have been filled by quality now. Tigers definitely making top 8 this year.
Next year they will for sure. If the get tp 10th this year its a win.

Reactions: BZN
Im sure if we did that, we'd come up with 25-30 that our blokes did as well.
All those off sides were real. It was desperation play. We werent dudded and thankfully the boys stood up for each other and got through it. Parra started getting pinged for the same stuff later in the game when they became desperate.
As long as we had a beer and a laugh watching the game and counting the flops.
All good mate.

He wont get any plaudits in here but that was Charlie Staines best game for Wests. He might be lightweight but the kid works his bollocks off. 14 runs for 153 metres, only 16 of those in kick returns. 56 PCM 👏🏼👏🏼

Massive effort
Yep it’s hard to give him any 321 with the team effort today but I thought he shut down sivo as good as anyone can. He also did some outstanding runs late out of trouble.

kent was hating we won on 360 tonight, he was grimmicing when even Rothfield was very com limentary on the tigers win today. Very quick to say Galvin was in big trouble for his indiscretion. Yes im biased but cmon Kenty have a smile on your face for a few tigers wins

Back