Round 5: Scoreline Predictions

You know even if we win it I can’t be convinced it will be repeated. So yeah. Although not a chance a win doesn’t mean much either. Long way to go until I start thinking otherwise.

Tigers have a much improved team this year. -30 differential in 4 losses is very un Tiger like. There’s no quit in this team but a lack of class to score points in the spine. We will cover the line in this game.

This will be the first real embarrassment of the season.

Despite Tigers beating Broncos in recent meetings, the no confidence Tigers will go down 50 - 0.

A team that cannot score isn't going to defend their way to victory against attacking stars like Walsh, Katoni, Herbie and Cobbo - load up the any time try scoring multis ladies & gentleman... it's about to rain dollars.

Yep. And gamble responsibly.

This could also possibly be Luke Brooks last game in a Tigers jersey when he leaves the coaching staff no choice but to release him from the remaining months of his contract.

Renno, are you clutch? AD asks as Adam Reynolds seals the embarrassment with an intercept pass, running the full field to score the final try of the game.

Brooks could deliberately and blatantly throw that intercept pass to Renno and still be picked for the next round by the brilliant tactician in charge.

Broncos: 38
Tigers: 8

I think we're going to be roadkill. Hoof marks and dust to the horizon.

Billy Walters gets a hat trick against his old club as they thump the Tigers 42-12.
Gets a shock call up to the QLD State of Origin squad due to the performance.

Latest posts

Members online

Back