LIVE GAME Round 5 vs. Dolphins

Live Game Discussion
If it was an issue, commentators or someone on Twitter would have picked up on it. Have you ever been caught in a moment where you are saying something, and you do something else while not even thinking. That’s all that was.

Fo sho 🤝😝

If it was an issue, commentators or someone on Twitter would have picked up on it. Have you ever been caught in a moment where you are saying something, and you do something else while not even thinking. That’s all that was.
We’ve got other things to think about than that. Non issue imo.

They shut us down
We ran the damn block play every single time we spread it and every single Time the winger ran up and jammed the receiver, and we continued to do it,, we should have adapted… I hope the coaches are competent enough to notice this and coach them into a solution or tactic to overcome it..

Did you mean our right defence against Dragons left side attack? Sullivan, Faatape and Stains. That’s scary against Su’A, Suli and Ravilara.

Latu must start Wiz — seems to thrive off defence 2

We ran the damn block play every single time we spread it and every single Time the winger ran up and jammed the receiver, and we continued to do it,, we should have adapted… I hope the coaches are competent enough to notice this and coach them into a solution or tactic to overcome it..
I was waiting all night for the runaround play again but we never used it. I wonder why ?

We need 2 start swinging it to our edges more like
other teams. We've got the forwards & can play up
the middle if we want. We have to start being more
expansive and trust our centres and wingers

Not saying we'll score off it everytime but let the ball
sing once in a while when we're not kicking the thing
on 4th tackle. Give the D more 2 think.about smh

Aside from Olam our edges are slow and not good enough.
Young Faatape is giving his best, but defensively not quite up to regular NRL just yet.
Bateman is terrible, worst back rower in the NRL by a big margin.
Papali’i tries hard, but not sure he still has the necessary athleticism to be a genuine attacking threat. More suited as a middle forward these days.
Thank hesvens somebody agrees with me on Batemen if he wasnt on big money hed be in reserve grade where he belongs

I was a bit worried that benji maybe stretching them,
I'm not criticizing him either, I would have made the
same selections but I'm on the outside speaking
in. Galvin will be back in a couple weeks, a long with
Jhonne & Samuela after the rest period. We're fine

Not sure what you’ve have been watching. He’s led the defensive intensity the last 3 weeks which were key to our victories. The whole pack struggled with a short turn around.
How about you mention his missed tackles like the one that led to the first try tonight.Also terrible miss by Pole hes not a lock

Anyone notice since Twal scored, he no longer has shots at the line. It was clearly on his mind.

Latest posts

Members online

Back