LIVE GAME Round 5 vs. Dolphins

Live Game Discussion
If you think our current wingers are slow, wait till you see Lobb. Also made some poor defensive reads in Cup lately. He needs to improve defensively because outside of goal kicking and aerial ability, he doesn't offer too much unfortunately.
No to Lobb.

I’ve been critical of Staines but I think he’s having a crack. I can’t think of anyone in the squad I would play in front of him on the wing.
Agree but the position needs upgrading. As does 3. Sounds like Richo knows it.

Poor refereeing is a given, unfortunately.
It's our fault when we miss tackles, don't number up, or get to dummy half.
Still got a mountain to climb to be a top 8 side.
Disappointed in some of our senior guys like Klem & Papalii, Twal. They're output is ok but not getting leadership when we're under pressure. Compare them to Sezer & Olam who've played 3 games for us. Both those guys leading by their actions but they're always talking & organising.

breaks the 1st tackle 7/10 that's why Ur a wrestling fan
I agree with this. Tupou is one of our two best wingers. He makes good carries out of our end. But I am glad we didn’t match the $500k or the $550k the Dolphins have paid. It was good business to let him walk.

OMG 😳🥺☹️ this team tonight was so disappointing .. just the lack of support play and the stunningly stupid options and shirking of responsibility was heartbreaking.. ❤️‍🩹 truly, Sullivan needs to assert himself , not continue to stand back ad if he has a big play organised when he does not. bula throwing a crash ball to papalii on the last tackle when we had a massive overlap on the left epitomised everything that was wrong about tonight.. for gods sake will the coaching team teach Tupou how to hold the ball when he is being tackled and please please tell TWAL to be more aggressive in the tackle… he plays it like oztag.. throw them on the ground Alex mate… they need to fear the tackle so it discourages the offload…. Effort was the problem tonight… they didnt really turn up

Beats being on the bongs like Junior Tupou

You usually have good takes bro. If we let the ball
go to the left as much as the right we'd score more
(Would like to see the stats on L/R in the red zone)

My opinion, drop Tupou too slow no energy. Bring Naden on the wing. I've seen enough of Sullivan in defence, start Latu fainu who I thought was good in D, Simpkins or TDS on the bench. Other than that I thought it was good fight in the 2nd half, hate blaming the ref but that changed the momentum the call against Api . Galvin straight back into 5/8 in 2 weeks .

Latest posts

Back