LIVE GAME Round 6 spoilers

Live Game Discussion
I’ll have to watch that Dolphins doco
Anyone seen it?

So JAC does his ankle and can get it operated on the next day..Easter….yet the average punter has to wait weeks if not months for a similar operation…even if privately insured how come….not fair?

So JAC does his ankle and can get it operated on the next day..Easter….yet the average punter has to wait weeks if not months for a similar operation…even if privately insured how come….not fair?
I imagine they have their own doctors/ surgeons for the nrl

Damn.. Was looking forward to seeing JAC win his Blues jersey back
It looked like a definite season ender when it happened though.
High ankle sprain with no weight put in getting the injury on it tends to be 6 weeks. Just from watching a lot of nfl where it happens a lot.
Speedy recovery.

Tigers have scored 12 tries in 400 minutes. Dolphins have scored 5 tries in 40 minutes. Dolphins missing starting halfback too. It’s fair to say we must be doing something wrong at Concord.

Tom Turbo. It's just a name now.
He was nothing special before he was injured last year and he's worse now.
It's comforting to know you can still depend on Seibold 's coaching stint to start out well and then dramatically go to shit.

Wow manly are bad. They went even trying. Looks like the Seibold 'too technical gamebook' plan seems to be working.... For the opposition 😂

Looks like Sheens has been giving a few coaching tips to Manly,32-0 at half time is quite an achievement

It's comforting to know you can still depend on Seibold 's coaching stint to start out well and then dramatically go to shit.
I'd still kill to have him at fullback. He looks injured to be honest.

Your right about Seibolda coaching. With the side Manly has it wouldn't be hard to get results.

Shell of his former self.

Scared to wind up I've noticed.

cooper johns does what our halves have failed to do all year get a repeat set

Back