LIVE GAME Round 6 spoilers

Live Game Discussion
Meaney did great in that try ...but Munster what a player what ever team he is in is always a chance.

So much more entertaining to see players actually running full tilt into the defence, and hitting hard in defence…. Good to watch…. Throw in grant with a 40/20…. God I wish we had a committed team

I think its funny how a bloke like Bellamy can be a coach at one club for so long ,win premierships,turn ordinary players from other clubs into superstars,have the respect of all the NRL fraternity and we turn over coach after coach for years and have 1 flag to our name....its front of house,clean it out and the winning culture will start to happen...I have never heard of the storm front of house in the media as much as us...except for their cap con...

radley now been charged with grade 1 dangerous contact... It's unbelievable... The way this games going
We’ll likely see hard guys like him wiped out from this game.
Head injuries are a real issue and people who regularly go high or late will be punished severely.

I think its funny how a bloke like Bellamy can be a coach at one club for so long ,win premierships,turn ordinary players from other clubs into superstars,have the respect of all the NRL fraternity and we turn over coach after coach for years and have 1 flag to our name....its front of house,clean it out and the winning culture will start to happen...I have never heard of the storm front of house in the media as much as us...except for their cap con...
We blame all failed campaigns on the coaches. It’s never fully the case.

Reactions: Moh
Souths have finally woken up. Geeze they’ve been ordinary up until now this year.

As I don't see many wins these days... I settle for loving to see teams I hate cop a flogging instead... hopefully the bunnies put another 26 on after half time... 😆

^^^^^^
This, although it's not funny!

Staff online

Back