TEAM LIST Round 6 vs. Dragons

Team List
What's everyone's tip for this game? I've got Tiges but we've got some outs. Dragons had a bad loss to an out of form Knights last week and will want to prove a point. I'm tipping Sullivan to have a good game vs his old team

What's everyone's tip for this game? I've got Tiges but we've got some outs. Dragons had a bad loss to an out of form Knights last week and will want to prove a point. I'm tipping Sullivan to have a good game vs his old team
if we start fast we'll beat them. St George don't play for 80 but they can be hard to stop if you don't match them early.

they do have points in them but if we defend like we did against Cronulla and Parramatta then I think we will prove too good for them even with the players we have out. another week with Sullivan in the side should help with defensive combos down that edge and Seyfarth is pretty much like for like with Bateman.

Sezer and Api will create enough points for us providing we do the above. Sullivan is basically in the gun. script is written pretty well for him to perform against his old club.

Anyone in a NRL tipping comp will tell you form means nothing when trying to pick a winner. Normally I would say this is a toss of the coin but I think Flano would have flogged the Dragons this week and they have slightly more firepower than us…hope Iam wrong

if we start fast we'll beat them. St George don't play for 80 but they can be hard to stop if you don't match them early.

they do have points in them but if we defend like we did against Cronulla and Parramatta then I think we will prove too good for them even with the players we have out. another week with Sullivan in the side should help with defensive combos down that edge and Seyfarth is pretty much like for like with Bateman.

Sezer and Api will create enough points for us providing we do the above. Sullivan is basically in the gun. script is written pretty well for him to perform against his old club.
I think we are a better side on paper but they have a more experienced coach. Sullivan to have a big one I reckon

Sorry if been raised already. Anyone see Joey's comment of whispers Api doubt for the weekend? It's Joey so likely a fever dream but thought it was an interesting point to bring up.

Yeah pretty crook eh?

Its not cool to fudge membership numbers, but who's actually playing it dont matter
Can we get Gaz Ellis back>
NRL graphic team dropping the ball.

Galvin, suspended, making the advertisements.

Just silly really 😂

Just got my ticket then and PAX is at 10851

I suppose ticketed members aren’t counted in that number and walk ins should fill the joint

Just a reminder the most solid bet statistically in the modern game is backing against against the Tigers when they are favourite. Ive tipped the Drags and had a decent punt on them as well. Of course happy to lose these two but got to follow the stat's.

Latest posts

Members online

Back