LIVE GAME Round 6 vs. Dragons

Live Game Discussion
Very pedestrian performance.
Deserved to lose.
Dragons weren’t even good. We were just insipid.
I can take losing, but I’mpretty annoyed as I thought we were past playing so crap like this. Reality check I guess.

Poor on many fronts - I think the carrying a bench player who regularly doesn’t get on needs to change. In no way is he responsible but I think we need someone with attacking flair on Staines wing. He does well and is solid but there is no threat at all down that side

Jesus Christ just offer Galvin whatever he wants on that contract extension and drop Bud off at the airport. Sezer has been okay up until today but this fantasy about him going beyond this year looks ridiculous. Galvin and Luai wth Latu off the bench.

We were poor, but I really hate the negativity. My brother was autistic, and he went berserk if the Roosters didn't win by 30 points every week.

But it's a hard game, and the higher you get, the harder it gets. If you can't handle the downs, why follow sport at all? Take up knitting instead.

We were so bad that we should of got beat by a lot more and in other years we would of got smashed.

Sullivan hardly looks like he cracked a sweat. Quite jovial, actually. I want players who absolutely hate losing. You should be taking it personally.

This game not unlike the Titans game last year.The team had everything to play for in front of a good crowd but they were insipid.
I'm disappointed as I had been enjoying watching the team play this year but that performance was very poor.

Latest posts

Members online

Back