12. John Bateman
13. Fonua Pole

14. Jake Simpkin
15. Alex Twal
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Shawn Blore

18. Justin Matamua
Coach: Tim Sheens

Our defence is generally ok. but our attack is deplorable. The five must dos for the Tigers are;

***Play out their sets and get to their kick
***Run hard up the guts with quick play the balls
***Build pressure with repeat sets via an effective kicking game
** *Maintain a fast defensive line and get in the Eels halves' faces

I know most of the above is impossible but just saying.....

Last vs 2nd last and 2nd last is 1.25$ favourites 😂😂.

I wonder what the odds are for a Douhie/Brooks try assist? Be high

Our defence is generally ok. but our attack is deplorable. The five must dos for the Tigers are;

***Play out their sets and get to their kick
***Run hard up the guts with quick play the balls
***Build pressure with repeat sets via an effective kicking game
** *Maintain a fast defensive line and get in the Eels halves' faces

I know most of the above is impossible but just saying.....
Doesn't help when commentators and coaches go on about the running games. If Brooks and Douhie just want to run then they can play in the forwards. We need two halves that can actually set up tries.

Was in town for the show. Had to come regardless what’s going on off the field. They looked serious in warm up. Lots of tigers jerseys in crowd. Let’s go boys!

Doesn't help when commentators and coaches go on about the running games. If Brooks and Douhie just want to run then they can play in the forwards. We need two halves that can actually set up tries.
I was alluding to the forwards standing deep and charging straight up the guts. Of course we need our halves to set up the play off the back of that.

Gee's... I'm seeing a lot of intensity from the eels already. Gutho shouting instructions at his team.
Our team... absolutely only crickets out there. Not one player opening their mouths out there. They are looking beat already... ffs I hope I am very wrong 🙄

Gee's... I'm seeing a lot of intensity from the eels already. Gutho shouting instructions at his team.
Our team... absolutely only crickets out there. Not one player opening their mouths out there. They are looking beat already... ffs I hope I am very wrong 🙄
Na Gutho was just practicing his referee wingeing 😎

Latest posts

Back