LIVE GAME Round 7 vs. Panthers

Live Game Discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Staines has to go. As does Tupou. And one of Seyfarth and Twal. Plus tell Bula to pull the finger out, he's been far too casual this year. Everything he does is in slow motion
Why does one of Seyfarth or Twal have to go ?
No fault of our middles, we matched them for most part in the middle, it’s our edge defence and edge attack which is the problem.
Agree the wingers are offering very little, the whole 1-5 are offering nothing excluding Olam who always puts in.

Why does one of Seyfarth or Twal have to go ?
No fault of our middles, we matched them for most part in the middle, it’s our edge defence and edge attack which is the problem.
Agree the wingers are offering very little, the whole 1-5 are offering nothing excluding Olam who always puts in.
Seyfarth 》 Twal

Reactions: BZN
Seyfarth 》 Twal
What many are not understanding is most interchange forwards are not superstars, simply players who come on to give the starters a rest and do their job.
What interchange forward for the Panthers stood out any more than what Seyfarth and Twal did ? We didn’t get beat because of our bench players, we got beat due to our non existent attack, no threat on our edges or out wide.

Tigers played well for long periods today we were the better team. Strike out wide and no power bringing out of our end was glaring. I’m happy with that effort execution was poor.
Exactly. We had them.. Just the space between our ears let us down again.... Snidest... what do you suggest....??

No need to start cutting wrists.
Scoreboard flatted the riff + refs.
At 6 nil, a player not sin binned for an easy decision by the peanuts, but again nobody home! That decision changes the game could of been 12 or 18 nil with a player in the bin. The video peanut had ages to make the right decision yet fails, again. I just don’t get it, even Girdler said that was an automatic sin binning!
At 16-6 with 15 to go, u can’t blame Bateman fir pushing the pass. Score line flattered them big time.
In saying that we lack continuity in attack, we had our chances, just can’t convert them.

Well at least you got a lot more for your money, we put in the effort but just couldn’t complete.
We always said we’d be happy if they at least competed, and they certainly did that.
We extended our streak to 40 games where we have been behind at half time and didn’t win.
Back to CSS next week where we’ve lost our last 9. It could be another long day !
I dunno hal... When I think competent like to also think we are threatening their line
That doesn't happen
Catch and pass back and forth left touch to right and back again isn't really competing... Yeah it's completing sets but that's a deceptive BS stat

I dunno hal... When I think competent like to also think we are threatening their line
That doesn't happen
Catch and pass back and forth left touch to right and back again isn't really competing... Yeah it's completing sets but that's a deceptive BS stat
We did threaten their line numerous times.. nothing came of it....

People knocking Benji for bench rotation is harsh. The team is obviously being cautious with Latu and I think seyfarth and S Fainu had great impact and were used well.

Hopefully we get to see more of Latu in the middle, I've always felt by playing Pole in the middle it dampens his impact as a prop and, while it gives us physicality, he's limited as a ball player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back