LIVE GAME Round 9 General discussions *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
Raiders not getting any favours, all manlys way

I wish the commentators would stfu when the ref and a captain are having an in depth discussion...would rather hear the players point of view rather than the dicks with the mics we have to put up with

Why Manly sign Lodge ? The guys a dud .Drops ball under no pressure on Manlys line
Thought Manly had ample big forwards on their books

I’ll go even further and tip South’s to beat the Dragons next weekend. You heard it here first !
Interesting the betting $1.72 Dragons $2.13. Not such a big gap for a team that’s stuffed !!
Sack the coach win the next game I use to say. But I read another riveting article on stats that actually said it was the second game after sacking the coach that was more likely to produce results, and then they go back to losing shortly after. There’s a reason why they sack the coach, and that is usually bcoz the team is just as shite just as the coach. So I will be on the bunnies next week Hal. And the opposite the following.

Why Manly sign Lodge ? The guys a dud .Drops ball under no pressure on Manlys line
Thought Manly had ample big forwards on their books
He shouldn’t be playing NRL but the NRL are made up of eunuchs.

Manly ball handling terrible so many dropped balls .Corey Waddell leading flipper hands .
They are gifting trys to Canberra

Sack the coach win the next game I use to say. But I read another riveting article on stats that actually said it was the second game after sacking the coach that was more likely to produce results, and then they go back to losing shortly after. There’s a reason why they sack the coach, and that is usually bcoz the team is just as shite just as the coach. So I will be on the bunnies next week Hal. And the opposite the following.
Spot on BF.
And Trell will have a lot to prove and I’m sure his presence will lift them( especially Walker and Cook).
They are missing Campbell Graham as well, in both attack and defence.
But as I always say, only time will tell.
I’m much more concerned about the Tigers and how they go tomorrow. It’s a tricky game and we need a win. Let’s see what we’ve learnt over the past fortnight against top quality sides.

Picked Manly in the tipping comp but cheering for the Raiders. Manly got it handed to them on a platter.

That's a shocking loss for Manly. They aren't as big a myth as the Cowboys, but they are still a myth of sorts.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back