TEAM LIST Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
His timing is all over the shop…
Seems a yard ahead or behind the play at all times…
Sooo frustrating
There’s a play in the second half where he has a one on one with the fullback with heaps of space either side and he runs straight into him and gets tackled 3m out. That’s a lack of confidence in your ability. Needs time in twos.

I need to ba careful if I watch this at home...
Mahoney gives me the shits big time whenever I'm watching the dogs... It'll likely be quadrupled against us if we're getting hammered.
I'd be happy for one of our blokes to sacrifice 6 weeks to put one in his chin and put him into next week!

Mahoney gives me the shits big time whenever I'm watching the dogs... It'll likely be quadrupled against us if we're getting hammered.
I'd be happy for one of our blokes to sacrifice 6 weeks to put one in his chin and put him into next week!
Yeh, this could be the game Bateman takes one of the wing spots.

And yet Lobb ran down Alan Fitzgibbon comfortably last week, with those massive strides of his.
I think Lobb builds his speed so is actually pretty quick over 40m+ but he doesn't seem to possess that short-burst acceleration which is why he looks slowish. He's one that would benefit from some specific sprint-acceleration coaching.

Don't let emotion get the better of you, we need to stay disciplined in this must win game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back