TEAM LIST Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bunker is usually our greatest enemy, moreso than the ref on the field most times. Maybe she’ll have some compassion for us since her husband worked for us, maybe not. Either way if anything goes up to the bunker, and most things usually do, just know the decision will go against us, without a doubt.
I just looked and she has only reffed the 1 match of ours, it resulted in a draw. No losses under Kasey Badger, can it continue?

Reactions: 851
Fact remains weve only had 1 big win all year smashing the table topping sharks and one of the main reasons was Sezer and his kicking game .Just rewatched it .
Our other win was by 1 point over another bottom team
Yes last couple of games he's put in a couple of poor kicks but you can't keep changing the half's. Biggest problem I seen vs Broncos was stupid dumb things done by Samuela and Pole and their try on half time Reynolds noticed our center and winger ( Solomon A )were 30 m infield that's also dumb . Disallowing Apis try also a disgrace
I still blame Samuela's sin binning on the shit kick into the ingoal area by Sezer. In the heat of the moment it didn't even register with Samuela that the ball was being run out for a tap and a 7 tackle set.

Ended up being an 8 tackle set. :ROFLMAO:

That try right on 1/2 time was a mile forward watch it again and the ref was right there add that to Apis try and again poor tigers shafted againn
Could not freeze frame or slow down a replay of the first try by Mariner but some were saying that the ball hit the corner post just before grounding which is out.

hard not to love the family, all seem family first. same with turuva, and most of our team. we aren't just building a strong team, we seem to be building a tight team full of good blokes. you love too see it
Totally agree. You’re not gunna slacken off on ya fam. When the chips are down ya gunna put in that little bit extra or get back to cover for someone you feel connected to.

Could not freeze frame or slow down a replay of the first try by Mariner but some were saying that the ball hit the corner post just before grounding which is out.
Even if the ball hit the corner post, it's not out. The rule has been changed a few years ago. We would have lost regardless...

Dogs believe it or not actually have the 4th best defense based on PA so it's gonna to be a tough game as will every game be. But I like our odds of keeping the game close. First of all we need to complete well. Can't have the dogs having multiple sets or else we will tire ourselves out with no energy to throw against there defense. Also anyone heard how Api is tracking so far in training? Gonna need a big game from him.

I still blame Samuela's sin binning on the shit kick into the ingoal area by Sezer. In the heat of the moment it didn't even register with Samuela that the ball was being run out for a tap and a 7 tackle set.

Ended up being an 8 tackle set. :ROFLMAO:
That's called 'switching off'

blaming the kicker for that... I've heard it all now... A Kicks only as good as its chase

------------------------------------------

Many seem to have a different tune now to the Dogs recruiting, compared to summer.
It did seem like they were just buying anyone who came along next... And maybe it is a bit of that... But CC has them going OK at the moment, you can only play what's in front of you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back