TEAM LIST Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still like the idea of smacking him in the head , he is a little grub , he gets away with murder , but ur right we need to keep focused . By the way who would scarify to put one on his chin 😳😜
Bumped into him once, seems a bit full of himself.

Toa has done nothing in all but one game of his career …

He needs to earn the right io play in the first team again … people here shouldnt be wanting to pick him over better players just because they hope he will be better because they haven’t seen him for a few weeks…
Totally agree, I was a fan when he first come over and liked watching him progress to the point of towelling up an origin centre. But after that game I watched him regress till he got injured. Well he now needs to earn his way back in, and that should be the case for everyone but a select few.

I think Lobb builds his speed so is actually pretty quick over 40m+ but he doesn't seem to possess that short-burst acceleration which is why he looks slowish. He's one that would benefit from some specific sprint-acceleration coaching.
Daniel Tupou has had a pretty successful career. Seems to describe him too.

I still like the idea of smacking him in the head , he is a little grub , he gets away with murder , but ur right we need to keep focused . By the way who would scarify to put one on his chin 😳😜
Not that we can afford to lose him but I reckon JO would punch a hole straight thru his head

Maybe johnneh.. He could Do something useful for once

Their utility Bailey Hayward is a bit of a gun apparently
Player of the year for Flegg in '22 and I think player of the year in another rep grade
One to watch maybe
He's definitely a goer.

Well deserved call up to grade.
Seems to be handling it well too.

if we lose this week i’d be tempted to drop Sezer & just let Galvin & Fainu grow as halves
Fact remains weve only had 1 big win all year smashing the table topping sharks and one of the main reasons was Sezer and his kicking game .Just rewatched it .
Our other win was by 1 point over another bottom team
Yes last couple of games he's put in a couple of poor kicks but you can't keep changing the half's. Biggest problem I seen vs Broncos was stupid dumb things done by Samuela and Pole and their try on half time Reynolds noticed our center and winger ( Solomon A )were 30 m infield that's also dumb . Disallowing Apis try also a disgrace

Yes that was an opportunity 90%+ of NRL wingers score from
Yep. Beeline for the corner and throw your legs upwards across the sideline and you’re near unstoppable.

Last edited:
Fact remains weve only had 1 big win all year smashing the table topping sharks and one of the main reasons was Sezer and his kicking game .Just rewatched it .
Yes last couple of games he's put in a couple of poor kicks but you can't keep changing the half's. Biggest problem I seen vs Broncos was stupid dumb things done by Samuela and Pole and their try on half time Reynolds noticed our center and winger ( Solomon A )were 30 m infield that's also dumb . Disallowing Apis try also a disgrace
That try right on 1/2 time was a mile forward watch it again and the ref was right there add that to Apis try and again poor tigers shafted againn

It’s not a form thing for mine it’s purely just building for the future… Sezer is only a one year deal whereas Fainu & Galvin are locked up for a couple.

I need to ba careful if I watch this at home...
Mahoney gives me the shits big time whenever I'm watching the dogs... It'll likely be quadrupled against us if we're getting hammered.
I'd be happy for one of our blokes to sacrifice 6 weeks to put one in his chin and put him into next week!
He only used to annoy me when he was playing at the Eels - although that's a given for anyone who plays there, really.

It just feels like once we can make it all click, we're going to be a serious threat..

It's not clicking at the moment for us though, but the potential is there.

Turuva & Luai will really sharpen things up next year but the rest of the squad really needs to make it happen too, right now...

A game we should win, and win well.
If our forward pack shows up from the jump it will be ours to lose. Really need to start building some form over the next 4 weeks or finals will get the kiss of death.

Win well? You can’t be serious no indicator would even lean that way.

We are lucky to score 1-2 tries a game.

Bulldogs have been playing well, their attack has been clunky which is to be expected but have started to work it out. They have scored 30pts 3 times this year.

It’s a winnable game and a test of where we actually are as a team.

That try right on 1/2 time was a mile forward watch it again and the ref was right there add that to Apis try and again poor tigers shafted againn
Yeah we were the better team, particularly in attack 🔥

The 2 bulldogs that we need to nullify are Kikau and Burton
Ineffective tackles on kikau won't cut it as he will either break thru or offload
We must put kick pressure on Burton or his bombs will be well placed ,very high and spiralling.
The rest we can handle although our rookie winger marking Addo Carr is a bit of a worry
I'm trusting that Benji will have specific plans for these 3 dogs

The 2 bulldogs that we need to nullify are Kikau and Burton
Ineffective tackles on kikau won't cut it as he will either break thru or offload
We must put kick pressure on Burton or his bombs will be well placed ,very high and spiralling.
The rest we can handle although our rookie winger marking Addo Carr is a bit of a worry
I'm trusting that Benji will have specific plans for these 3 dogs
Kikau has terrorised WT since his debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back