LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
Bulldogs were very disciplined. Their completion rate was close to 100% and their line speed was phenomenal. The officiating may have been a farce but the better side won.
Generally speaking you may have a point, but when the refs inspect our every love with a magnify glass and are blind to the opposition… that surely would frustrate the boys… gets me saying goose fra bahh (anger management movie reference haha) every game.
Sorry, I know im
Being a sook atm.

She is the worse ref in the comp , she picks one side and hammers the other , sick of this picking on the bottom teams , that grub hooker of theres needs to be sighted , he gets away with murder ,
Not saying we didnt do our selfs any favours in the 2nd half but they were off side 3-4 in every set of six yet she did [This word has been automatically removed] all . The nrl are making it hard to follow the game it is so one sided ,

Not blamed ref this year but Casey Badger reffing a debacle ! We win all our Capt challenges proof her bias she calls lost ball on suspicion and 11 vs 13 absolute rubbish
To Annessley and co this officiating causing me and many to lose interest in THE NRL
Yep and the fact Dogs could do whatever they liked , not saying she is bias but the fact we got rid of her hubby Gavin def reeks of a payback. No way should she be reffing any NRL game again , Very Poor would be a more than fair rating

That’s not true though … there’s a reason klemmer got sent off … the boys are over it ! It’s been week after week where there’s only 1 team being refereewd . It’s apologies for shit decisions , rinse repeat … it’s dogshit .
Mahoney was offside all game and did not get penalised once . Unless hes a triathlete level fit , there’s no way you can do that … it absolutely killed the flow of the game .
She warned Bateman, next bloke to talk shit to her gets sent.
Stupid arse Klemmer couldnt control himself.
Poor discipline.

Latest posts

Back