LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
So what happened in the second half , we went back to one out hit ups and a kick but sezer never got himself in a position to get a good kick away, he had a shocker. The reason has to come back on sezer no one was deep , all the players were flat no chance to play any football, bula is a talent but the try they scored with the kick in behind was on him he was lazy , he has a lot to learn , is it just me or does everyone see that we don’t make many front on tackles , it’s more like coming in from the side the reason that they make so many yards after contact .
I don’t know where benji goes from here because what ever he’s doing is not working maybe time to start screaming and throwing a tratrum 😳
Yep, totally opposite to Ciraldo’s instructions to his boys. Open the game up get the ball in the hands of Kikauo, Burton, Critta . Those guys who were doing damage in the first qu@rter.

Not sure on the stats today. Im a supporter of Stefs, but his last few games haven't screamed get me back into the action. I don't know what is happening with him, but weeks ago i was in the "get Stef back on" to change some momentum, but that has disappeared for some reason
Call me paranoid but has he suddenly realised I better stop playing myself into origin selection?

Not sure on the stats today. Im a supporter of Stefs, but his last few games haven't screamed get me back into the action. I don't know what is happening with him, but weeks ago i was in the "get Stef back on" to change some momentum, but that has disappeared for some reason
Trying to ensure not in running for SOO selection. Free to go in 2025.

I don’t know that we have put Latu in position to show what he can do yet.
Yes he's young and gets 20mins but my problem I've never seen him do anything ! Shouldn't he have a couple of dazzling blinders in lower grades before promotion ? Only claim to fame is he comes highly recommended by Scott Fulton
I really hope he ends up a star and his Brother Samuela is already showing signs of being a regular 1st grader

I thought coaching was a bit like Maguires use of the bench again. Bunji not reading the game and just waiting till the desired time to bring the front rowers back on. When 5 minutes into the second half blind Freddy could see we were under the pump and we needed to bring the starters back on early!

Almost certainly too early for both to return for good minutes, though Seyfarth definitely should have come on immediately and possibly one of the starters, but more likely at least 5 minutes later for mine.

I don't think it has anything to do with the coach. More to do with our players tanking it when it got to hard
Its all to do with the coach. He is responsible to ensure they dont tank it. Keeps picking same side. Dont know what he is looking at each week ( now 5 losses straight). If you dont perform shake hands with reserves coach.

Yes he's young and gets 20mins but my problem I've never seen him do anything ! Shouldn't he have a couple of dazzling blinders in lower grades before promotion ? Only claim to fame is he comes highly recommended by Scott Fulton
I really hope he ends up a star and his Brother Samuela is already showing signs of being a regular 1st grader
give latu the 7 jersey, can't do any worse than what we are doing at the moment with sezer.

Our senior players other than Api are showing no leadership whatsoever & are often the culprits of this teams discipline issues. When you have one of the youngest & most inexperienced sides in the comp it’s something we cannot afford.

give latu the 7 jersey, can't do any worse than what we are doing at the moment with sezer.

Doesnt look like he could do 80 im guessing he's still suffering slightly with his hammy, we could be looking at Bud coming back no idea how he's doing in cup if Sezer is out.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back