Rowdy

tigerap

Solid at Centre again tonight...

Does he take Mbyes spot when Joey returns?

I’ve tried to be positive about Mbye but gee I’m impressed by Lawrence. Maybe faster teams will run him around but I’d be very tempted to play him ahead of Mbye at the moment

For all we criticise him, he is a 100% pro.

Has been slightly fortunate coming up against other immobile centers the past two games...Eels will be a big test.

Re Mbye's spot...no.

Don’t think he replaces either. But Mbye again today rushed out a few times and missed his player when he did. Fell of a few tackles aswell. He doesn’t seem right to me the last 2 weeks.

@Yossarian said in [Rowdy](/post/1184192) said:
Solid in a very one sided game against an unthreatening attack.

To answer your question, no.

Thought he was pretty good against souffs aswell

@old_man_tiger said in [Rowdy](/post/1184201) said:
Takes McQueen's spot on the bench or Garners spot

Garner played well enough to hold his IMO. Rowdy gets McQueens spot or Brooks' if we are going with 4 forwards on the bench next week.

@Fade-To-Black said in [Rowdy](/post/1184204) said:

Garner played well enough to hold his IMO. Rowdy gets McQueens spot or Brooks' if we are going with 4 forwards on the bench next week.

Yes Garner was good tonight. Brooks' spot is very interesting, he won't find form without reserve grade being played

With Twal back seems to me Madge will keep Packer in the side and have Eiso, McIntyre and Mikaele on the bench. Lawrence remains at centre until Joey returns. Final bench spot will be interesting.

Doubt it. Selfless play handing the ball of to Noffa. Could have scored himself there.

@TigerSJ said in [Rowdy](/post/1184224) said:
With Twal back seems to me Madge will keep Packer in the side and have Eiso, McIntyre and Mikaele on the bench. Lawrence remains at centre until Joey returns. Final bench spot will be interesting.

Musgrove is due back round 16 too right? Suddenly our bench isnt looking so weak anymore

@old_man_tiger said in [Rowdy](/post/1184206) said:
@Fade-To-Black said in [Rowdy](/post/1184204) said:

Yes Garner was good tonight. Brooks' spot is very interesting, he won't find form without reserve grade being played

I saw the womens comp is starting back up. Has there been any news or mention of CC

@05TIGZZ said in [Rowdy](/post/1184193) said:
Don’t think he replaces either.

I am not so sure about that. Lawrence is a much better defender than both of them and I’d have Mbye ahead of BJ in that area as well. If Madge makes his Selection based on defence then it could be interesting.

BJ from the bench anyone? He is certainly more impactful than the other two. Could he handle a short stint in the back row?

It was nostalgic to see him running a decoy for Benji, who passed and set up a try. Took me back to 2010 when he used to do those kamikaze runs which either resulted in him scoring or his winger strolling over untouched.

@bbobb said in [Rowdy](/post/1184248) said:
@05TIGZZ said in [Rowdy](/post/1184193) said:
Don’t think he replaces either.

I am not so sure about that. Lawrence is a much better defender than both of them and I’d have Mbye ahead of BJ in that area as well. If Madge makes his Selection based on defence then it could be interesting.

BJ from the bench anyone? He is certainly more impactful than the other two. Could he handle a short stint in the back row?

I think by needs to start same as packer so he can settle into the game as I think he would be very capable of a brain fart coming on reved up trying too hard.

Team player until the end Rowdy, served that first try to Nofo on a platter when other players would have gone through themselves

Back