Rumour: Miller wants out

@tigsta said:
I don't think im bashing Robbie. I think the only people that rate him are tigers fans. Most people who support other clubs don't rate him that high. I'm being a realist.

I could not disagree more.

Farah is very highly rated.Id say ranked no2 by other teams fans.

I like Miller he's a good footballer but he needs to be playing his own brand of footy and not being told what to do by Marshall or Farah , he has to back himself and play on instinct .He has to study the way Thurstan and Cronk play the game , If you see it then play it. I hope he stays and kicks on ..There are bigger problem players than Miller at the club. ..

@Rambo2714 said:
@tigeru said:
Don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but their are rumours Farah and Miller had a dust up at training today and miller wants out, I have been questioning the source on twitter but he's very confident, saying it is 100% true, take of it what you will but he is generally reliable. Just thought I'd share…

Who is your source ? How would they know ?
And if you don't share that info , considering that it has been established that you are normally wrong , why should of would any one believe you ?

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

There have been 120 replies already on this nonsense post. Should give it a rest (like Potter did with Farah).

@tigsta said:
@stryker said:
I don't know what your deal is tigsta but this was an innocent thread reporting a rumour that has been hijacked by you and your agenda and has developed into a 6 page Robbie Farah bashing exercise. Its pathetic…you don't like him, we get it, move on ffs.....

I made a comment and others replied and I replied back mate. It's the long weekend and I have time to.
I don't think im bashing Robbie. I think the only people that rate him are tigers fans. Most people who support other clubs don't rate him that high. I'm being a realist.

Luckily for Robbie wests fans pick the origin team ey.

Hey Tigerbalm, I must be watching a different game from you because Robbie Farah has proved himself, not only for the Tigers but NSW as well. Probably people like you that give him the s**ts

@tigerbalm said:
@tigsta said:
@stryker said:
I don't know what your deal is tigsta but this was an innocent thread reporting a rumour that has been hijacked by you and your agenda and has developed into a 6 page Robbie Farah bashing exercise. Its pathetic…you don't like him, we get it, move on ffs.....

I made a comment and others replied and I replied back mate. It's the long weekend and I have time to.

Either write Robbie a letter or knock on his door and tell him becasue I don't think many people are interested.

I think Tigerbalm was supporting Robbie…..the crap roarfeed quoting has made it look like he's saying what TIGSTA posted:

@tigsta said:
I don't think im bashing Robbie. _I think the only people that rate him are tigers fans._ Most people who support other clubs don't rate him that high. I'm being a realist.

…to which Tigerbalm replied:

Are you people stupid?

Obviously I was disagreeing with the post saying Robbie was over rated and only tiger fans rated him hence my sarcastic remark of " wests fans pick origin" which, I'm not sure if you know but origin is not picked by west tigers fans. Jesus, I thought it was simple sarcasm but maybe I have given a few of you to much credit.

@tigerbalm said:
Are you people stupid?

Obviously I was disagreeing with the post saying Robbie was over rated and only tiger fans rated him hence my sarcastic remark of " wests fans pick origin" which, I'm not sure if you know but origin is not picked by west tigers fans. **Jesus, I thought it was simple sarcasm but maybe I have given a few of you to much credit.**

It happens ….believe me.
Some people here take things very literally

I think it was more to do with what you mentioned…well in hoping anyways.

Miller was gone under the sheens regime, it's only because of potter he is still here ATM, mick wanted to see if he had a stud in miller so the final year of his contract was enforced. Like I said I'd be really surprised if he is here next year or if he sees out the season if we aren't in finals contention.

@simonthetiger said:
@tigsta said:

I could not disagree more.

Farah is very highly rated.Id say ranked no2 by other teams fans.

Agree Simon, I've heard nothing but admiration for Farah from the supporters of other teams. Even when Ennis was playing Origin, the Herald and DT polls about who should be NSW hooker were overwhelmingly in favour of Farah.

@smoking gun said:
Miller was gone under the sheens regime, it's only because of potter he is still here ATM, mick wanted to see if he had a stud in miller so the final year of his contract was enforced. Like I said I'd be really surprised if he is here next year or if he sees out the season if we aren't in finals contention.

Yep, he was on course to being the next Jake Mullany

@GNR4LIFE said:
@smoking gun said:

Yep, he was on course to being the next Jake Mullany

I think it all depends on how Brooks travels this year, if he his pushing the expectations in NYC then I'd say more than likely he'd be the first choice halfback for firsts next year, but then on the other end of the scale if Miller out does his self this year then we have a little debacle.
It's all in time and fate's hands…

@smoking gun said:

He was gone because Sheens actually watched him play and knew he wasn't upto it.

@Irvine said:
@smoking gun said:

He was gone because Sheens actually watched him play and knew he wasn't upto it.

have you watched any of the games this year?
miller does not look out of place by any means.
robert lui struggled a bit at first and became great after about 10 or so games.
watch miller do the same.

@Newtown said:
@Rambo2714 said:
@tigeru said:
Don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but their are rumours Farah and Miller had a dust up at training today and miller wants out, I have been questioning the source on twitter but he's very confident, saying it is 100% true, take of it what you will but he is generally reliable. Just thought I'd share…

Who is your source ? How would they know ?
And if you don't share that info , considering that it has been established that you are normally wrong , why should of would any one believe you ?

There have been 120 replies already on this nonsense post. Should give it a rest (like Potter did with Farah).

Yeah this stuff has a way of getting under my skin …...

Like I said in my first post " text book bullshit"
Came after a bad loss , uncheckable sources etc .....

Thankfully in this case Jacob has been sensible enough to give a a short and sharp denial , maybe this should be the protocol ? To ask a player via twitter ? I'm sure some of the more down to earth guys like Galloway , Jacob , Aysh or Utai will be willing to help set records straight and shut mouths ...

But any way the reason I asked those questions is because too many forum members abuse the anonymity of their profile .

It should be noted that the PRIVILAGE of being allowed to post on this forum carries responsibilities , and the most basic responsibility is that if you report something to the forum , you should be honest and transparent .

In the past it has been established that crap like this has found it's way to the news papers then players and has subsequently caused anguish to the playing group.
It even prompted a player to set up an a profile in this forum to set the record straight .

I think the mods should take a hard stance against this sort of thing .

Latest posts

Members online

Back