Rumour: Miller wants out

@willow said:
Alrighty, enough pot shots have been taken at one another, so I suggest everyone take a deep breath and reel the emotions in. There has been a fair amount of crap sprouted around in this thread, but if people cannot discuss it rationally, then it will be closed. I'd be surprised if no one from the DT has picked up on this already :unamused:

I don't know Willow ,Miller was telling players last season he was leaving to go to England for a season and then going to the Titans

Tigers refused to let him go as we all read in the press (well maybe not the Titans deal , but the English deal definitely )

This was before Sheens left .Maybe things have changed since Potter took over I can't answer that .

But there is/was some truth to him leaving ,whether something has happened since …...... only one person can answer that

He been here three years, finally getting a decent crack in firsts, played all the trials and four NRL games straight…has almost doubled his career total games in 5 weeks....and he wants out. :unamused:

Some of you blokes watch too much TV

@willow said:
Alrighty, enough pot shots have been taken at one another, so I suggest everyone take a deep breath and reel the emotions in. There has been a fair amount of crap sprouted around in this thread, but if people cannot discuss it rationally, then it will be closed. I'd be surprised if no one from the DT has picked up on this already :unamused:

Oh they know willow I assure you. And they don't need to get there scoops from this forum.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

You want to know something. Scott woodwood was right. ABOUT EVERYTHING.

@tigsta said:
@willow said:

Oh they know willow I assure you. **And they don't need to get there scoops from this forum.**

might bruise some forum egos

@smoking gun said:
Ill be surprised if miller is here next year, I'm surprised he's here now tbh

Goneski. Ill give it 2 to 3 more rounds max.

Jacob Miller ‏
"One place im going is….nowhere"

Got Miller to clear it up for all you on twitter Source above.

@benji#6 said:
So some people think Robbie was replaced because of disciplinary reasons? For having a go at Miller, Potter was trying to show him who is the boss? Really?

So Masada was on the bench to replace who???

Please don't try and bring logic into this. Seriously we all know Masada was on the bench to replace Woods.

I'm pretty sure that Potter thought that Robbie might need a break because he plays a role where he touches the ball more than any other player and often in the modern game the 9 is interchanged. This might even help Robbie over the course of the season. To add to that Ioesafa often creates something.

It was probably a poor decision with hindsight but geez it is easy to state so now.

@stevetiger said:
@benji#6 said:
So some people think Robbie was replaced because of disciplinary reasons? For having a go at Miller, Potter was trying to show him who is the boss? Really?

So Masada was on the bench to replace who???

Please don't try and bring logic into this. Seriously we all know Masada was on the bench to replace Woods.

I'm pretty sure that Potter thought that Robbie might need a break because he plays a role where he touches the ball more than any other player and often in the modern game the 9 is interchanged. This might even help Robbie over the course of the season. To add to that Ioesafa often creates something.

It was probably a poor decision with hindsight but geez it is easy to state so now.

Im pretty sure Robbie blew up at Miller in the second half… after he went off and came back on.

I don't know what your deal is tigsta but this was an innocent thread reporting a rumour that has been hijacked by you and your agenda and has developed into a 6 page Robbie Farah bashing exercise. Its pathetic…you don't like him, we get it, move on ffs.....

@Milky said:
Jacob Miller ‏

Might not be going to another club yet but we won't see him in 1st grade for much longer.

Id love to see Miller go off at training at Robbie, Benji and Potter. "Your a hooker, your a 5/8 and your the coach…..IM the halfback so let me bloody play". Thats the nice version of what he shouldsay. Because at the moment i have a feeling Miller is going to slowly disapear. At least by standing up and demanding he is allowed to play the position he's been given he will go out fighting.

Did you hear who Slater said is the boss at Melbourne?? The halfback. Yes Cronk is in a different class, but what the halfback wants the halfback should get.

If this doesnt happen then just put Benji back to 7, he doesnt run the ball at 6 anyway.

@king sirro said:
If this doesnt happen then just put Benji back to 7, he doesnt run the ball at 6 anyway.

He is playing exactly the same game. All this palava regarding playing him at 6 to unleash his running game.

I should add that he seems to want to run it more in tight than he does out wide.

@stryker said:
I don't know what your deal is tigsta but this was an innocent thread reporting a rumour that has been hijacked by you and your agenda and has developed into a 6 page Robbie Farah bashing exercise. Its pathetic…you don't like him, we get it, move on ffs.....

I made a comment and others replied and I replied back mate. It's the long weekend and I have time to.
I don't think im bashing Robbie. I think the only people that rate him are tigers fans. Most people who support other clubs don't rate him that high. I'm being a realist.

Robbie and Jacob were pretty chilled at Marquee together on Friday night - so they must have kissed and made up hey.

@tigsta said:
@Milky said:
Jacob Miller ‏

Might not be going to another club yet but we won't see him in 1st grade for much longer.

Its not as Miller is going to come out and tell us before anyone else he is leaving

I'd imagine now he is at least getting a chance to show his wares he is happy

@tigeru said:
Don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but their are rumours Farah and Miller had a dust up at training today and miller wants out, I have been questioning the source on twitter but he's very confident, saying it is 100% true, take of it what you will but he is generally reliable. Just thought I'd share…

Text book bullshit .

@tigeru said:
Don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but their are rumours Farah and Miller had a dust up at training today and miller wants out, I have been questioning the source on twitter but he's very confident, saying it is 100% true, take of it what you will but he is generally reliable. Just thought I'd share…

Who is your source ? How would they know ?
And if you don't share that info , considering that it has been established that you are normally wrong , why should of would any one believe you ?

Staff online

Back