Sam Kerr Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way 40-80 year olds have weaponized the word
'woke' should be studied. Makes me cringe hard haha

What gets me in this whole mess , u got one black bloke calling another black bloke a monkey , I know in this day and age that it’s a platform for there agenda . My dad taught me to respect all but he also told me sticks and stones will hurt u but words will never hurt u . Well that old saying really has gone down the road . If true I can’t believe that Mann was crying after the game he must be a every weak person , so let’s put this in context, he called him a monkey in the heat of a game , can’t do that yes he will get a suspension, but what pisses me of is Mitchell calling for a year ban , when this grub breaks manus jaw and gets what 4-5 weeks , so calling a name is more wrong than brecking some ones jaw , then we got little MISS Kerr can call a white cop names and they want to swipe it under the carpet, the woke brigade really only look after there own , the rest of us don’t matter, just my take
Calling someone weak because they’re upset that they got racially abused is absurd lol

Not @ you BP. Just every time a political conversation
or there's social commentary about a news story
on here that word gets thrown around willy nilly smh

Nah

Could you imagine the absolute volcanic eruptions if Sam was a white guy who called someone a stupid black bastard...... WW3

Anyway, everyone knows you can't be racist against white people s/
They sound like a loose family those Kerr kiddies. Her brother, who was a premiership AFL player for the West Coast Eagles, got himself a raging Ketamine addiction and deliberately set his parents house on fire a few years ago.

The hypocrisy of the left. If they didn't have double standards they'd have no standards at all.

The openly ok'ing by the media and societies dropkicks for blatant racism is sickening.

‘National icon’: Australians defend Sam Kerr after details of slur emerges

It is good to see though nutcases like this twit getting an absolute shlacking on social media though.
Who is this dumb cow? is it an actress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back