Score Prediction Vs Dragons

I really hope I'm wrong, but I have a terrible feeling in my gut we will see the "old" Tigers tomorrow....

i tipped tigers against dogs and souths Dragons 24
Tigers 18
Predicting a shocker at full ack under the high ball from Starford

Can you guys tell me why you have predicted your scorelines.
I'm interested more on how you think the game will pan out.
Me personally, I think both backs will struggle to put on points so I think Hastings will once again direct traffic in the centre and get repeat sets.
After a game of chess and a battle of attrition, the tigers and Dragons will score a try a piece each half and the difference will be conversions, WT 12-10.
Amnended my emotional earlier prediction 🤣

I'm thinking we have a good chance here. The Dogs beat the Rorters last night so it puts Saint win in perspective as the Rorters seem to be on the slide atm.
Good to see Turdesco in a losing team. It didn't take him long to lash out at Keary.

Last edited:
My bro is a dragons supporter & if they win I will cop it for weeks
Last year we beat them twice but because they finished higher than us on the ladder I still copped it all off season
My goal every year is to beat the dragons in every game & finish higher than them on the ladder
I hope we beat them 13+ to shut him up & win the bragging rights
If we beat them less by than 13+
he will make excuses like oh we had injuries or blame the ref
Gee I hope we smash em comfortably & if we don’t pray for me
🙏 😂

Pray for me guys 🙏
I had to block his number (we don’t live together)
On top of all that he won almost $350 on the betting to rub salt into the wound
1 bet he put was for us 2 lead in the 1st half (we were leading 2-0) & then for his stupid dragoons to win in the second half (which they did)
Now they’re 4 points ahead of us on the ladder with a better for/against as well
I will be hearing this for ages
On top of all that I lost $50 bucks betting on us 😭
😡 😤

Serves you right you should know by now never to put money on us.

Always back the opposition, so no matter which way it goes you win money or your team wins so at least you have something to be happy about.

Our forwards have been playing well, if they can carry that form into this game we’re a chance. Dragons have a solid pack but they can let a try in through the middle.
Our team is stronger than it was last week with Laurie and Maumalo playing busted.
To’a and AJ to have strong games.
Can you guys tell me why you have predicted your scorelines.
I'm interested more on how you think the game will pan out.
Me personally, I think both backs will struggle to put on points so I think Hastings will once again direct traffic in the centre and get repeat sets.
After a game of chess and a battle of attrition, the tigers and Dragons will score a try a piece each half and the difference will be conversions, WT 12-10.
Amnended my emotional earlier prediction 🤣
That could have easily been the result. Legend!
I thought there would have been at least 40 points in the game.

Back