Settle a dispute

Correct

Ten weeks into the year, Sheens made the decision to give Prince the captaincy after regular skipper Mark O’Neill was injured. Despite O’Neill returning a month before the playoffs, Prince remained the skipper while O’Neill was informed he would not be retained for 2006 and signed with English club Leeds.

I spoke with Dene Halatau in 2006 when the Tigers could not win a game about mid season and he said they are missing Mark O'Neill his voice on the field telling the young guys what to do can not beat experience

I spoke with Dene Halatau in 2006 when the Tigers could not win a game about mid season and he said they are missing Mark O'Neill his voice on the field telling the young guys what to do can not beat experience
Yeah suprised they didn't give him another run.

What if I said to you, I will give you $1m if you eat a full jar of vegemite by itself in 1 hr, would you do it?

If is probably the only 'food" that i would rather eat less than a Carolina Reaper chilli and i love chilli but i could not face one of those

If is probably the only 'food" that i would rather eat less than a Carolina Reaper chilli and i love chilli but i could not face one of those
I’ve had a crack at that. I went through a stage a few years back of eating the hottest I could find. Started with those stupid Ghost Chillies lol

I’ve had a crack at that. I went through a stage a few years back of eating the hottest I could find. Started with those stupid Ghost Chillies lol

I admire your courage those things are not for the faint of heart.Just as a matter of interest did you need assistance during and afterwards?

Back