Sheens has lost it, what next?

@cktiger said:
@barra said:
I'm sure Sheens has said in the past that **this game is not always about winning** (or similar to those words).

That philosophy is the biggest difference between him and the fans that continually want to punt him.

With every other club it's all about winning.
Honestly he had it pretty easy the years he got nothing out of the team - if it had have been any other club he would have been punted.

Totaly. Just look at how ruthless clubs like the Roosters and Parra are

@GNR4LIFE said:
@cktiger said:
@barra said:
I'm sure Sheens has said in the past that **this game is not always about winning** (or similar to those words).

That philosophy is the biggest difference between him and the fans that continually want to punt him.

Honestly he had it pretty easy the years he got nothing out of the team - if it had have been any other club he would have been punted.

Add the Bulldogs to that.

@GNR4LIFE said:
@cktiger said:
@barra said:

Haha and wheres it got those 3 clubs…have they had more success then us?

Add penrith to that and they going well aren't they.

@tiger4ever said:

I think the Roosters have us covered when it comes to recent success. They have made 4 grand finals since 2002, winning one of them.

no not when sheens has been in charge of us they haven't….roosters haven't won anything since 2002 and penrith 2003 and bulldogs 2004 1 grandfinal win like us....and roosters and bulldogs are in a much better financial situation then us.

@tiger4ever said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
@cktiger said:
@barra said:

Since 05 i would say yes, considering they each have a GF appearence in that time. We don't

Parra have made the finals 3 times since 05, including 1 pre-lim appearence and one GF appearence, so its a no-brainer that they have had more success over the last 7 yrs

@GNR4LIFE said:
Parra have made the finals 3 times since 05, including 1 pre-lim appearence and one GF appearence, so its a no-brainer that they have had more success over the last 7 yrs

So we start from 05…oh ok...no brainer

Well you definitley wouldn't want to start before would you? looks even worse for us

Back