Sheens selections

The attack is just rubbish. This playing conservatively will get the team another wooden spoon.

Who would of thought 5 hitups and a.kick won't win games.

Brandon Wakeham is the reason we didn't win tonight. Laurie has always shown ticker when he's played. You don't win players player if you don't have a go. How do Sheens Benji and Robbie sit about and say Wakeham is a better option than Laurie.
Wakeham doesn't like getting tackled. That pass to Bateman under pressure was rubbish.

Sheens said a few weeks back he would try something different if we were out of the hunt so guess we see what different looks like in the next 2 weeks.

Surely Feledy can’t be worse that TT.

At some point, you have to consider if it’s the club, not the player. Talau and Brooks will be very interesting to watch next year out of this system. Look at some of the players who come into this club and go backwards. We’re going to see if it’s the opposite next year. If they excel it’s an indictment on the club.

Well I did enjoy Tim clarifying that Benji was attack coach in a positive position and Robbie attack coach in a negative position. I can save them money because unless we play 12 men we are no hope of scoring !
If the coaching team do read the forum please note. What a pisspoor bunch of so called professional coaches you all are. The team is an absolute disgrace and at no time ( still) does there appear to be any cohesion in the way they play. Coaching issue I day ….,
Bloody tragic for all the members on here.

Brandon Wakeham is the reason we didn't win tonight. Laurie has always shown ticker when he's played. You don't win players player if you don't have a go. How do Sheens Benji and Robbie sit about and say Wakeham is a better option than Laurie.
Wakeham is woeful. Every time he touches the ball the set falls apart.

Taking Api off around the 50-60 min mark was what hit the nails into the coffin. Blind Freddy could see Api needed to slip into 7 and Wakeham to be hooked. Sheens yet again single handedly stuffed the game right there and handed the team a loss. Thanks you senile bone head.

Back