Sheens selections

People seem to be forgetting the Sheenius first stint at this club. Fitzy off the bench for 2mins or no minutes. Playing Rowdy or Fulton @ 6. Farah @ 7. Signing Johnny Cronk to replace Prince. Diabolical selections and team manager.

The fraud got lucky at Canberra filled with hall of fame'rs and then the once in 3 generation Tiger cubs coming through in 2003.

I was expecting Ice @ 3 and API in the back row this year from the senile old fool. Persisting with TT and AJ should come as no surprise.
You have a good memory.

And many of our fans don't.

Do we think Wakeham and Talau will get named in our NRL side tomorrow ?

Do we think Wakeham and Talau will get named in our NRL side tomorrow ?
I’m hoping no but I’ve got a sneaking suspicion yes. Tim is very slow to change !
Remember what he keeps saying “morale is good”, we’ve obviously got an NRL group full of masochists. Loving the pain of losing !

People seem to be forgetting the Sheenius first stint at this club. Fitzy off the bench for 2mins or no minutes. Playing Rowdy or Fulton @ 6. Farah @ 7. Signing Johnny Cronk to replace Prince. Diabolical selections and team manager.

The fraud got lucky at Canberra filled with hall of fame'rs and then the once in 3 generation Tiger cubs coming through in 2003.

I was expecting Ice @ 3 and API in the back row this year from the senile old fool. Persisting with TT and AJ should come as no surprise.
God he sounds almost as bad as Alan Jones was as coach. I mean he wanted to put Blocker near the back while have Tim Brasher in the Scrum! Total Pigeon manager.

I think if we’re fair dinkum then all who are leaving should be left out.
That includes Brooks, Talau, Laurie and Wakeham for a start, plus anyone else the coaches have earmarked for departure.
We just have to use the remaining rounds as trials for some of our fringe players.
And Fainu Bros not joining until November 1st.
💯couldn't agree more !!!!!

I think if we’re fair dinkum then all who are leaving should be left out.
That includes Brooks, Talau, Laurie and Wakeham for a start, plus anyone else the coaches have earmarked for departure.
We just have to use the remaining rounds as trials for some of our fringe players.
And Fainu Bros not joining until November 1st.
I agree but they won’t do that whilst there remains a chance the spoon can be avoided.

Back