Sheens

speaking of 'after the match', i cant help but notice over the past few games - as soon as the siren blows, Gibbs walks straight off and up the tunnel while the other players are shaking hands/celebrating/cheering… strange?

@Diver said:
speaking of 'after the match', i cant help but notice over the past few games - as soon as the siren blows, Gibbs walks straight off and up the tunnel while the other players are shaking hands/celebrating/cheering… strange?

No wonder , it's a massive crime that this loyal clubman had been forced out of our great club

@Kaiser said:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/039held-composure-better039/video-e6frf3ou-1226133515296?subcat=1225914658670&site=FoxSports

Loved Robbie's comment to finish off the press conference… 'can we leave now before I do a Rafa Nadal on you?'... Hope he was ok afterwards!!!

@Aladinsane said:
@Diver said:

No wonder , it's a massive crime that this loyal clubman had been forced out of our great club

Probably got more to do with his cronic injuries… straight to the ice I would imagine.... Your suggestion its because he is being forced out is ridiculous imo

@Kaiser said:
@Aladinsane said:
@Diver said:

Your suggestion its because he is being forced out is ridiculous imo

Agreed

Back