Side to side

Tiger_heart

Not sure this works at all times, certainly the chooks seemed to have well covered in defense..Ellis only one to that ran straight at the defense (and Gibbs,on occasions) but the Messiah needs to learn to straighten his game and the attack…

i think the problem is benji starts, but no1 is running in giving him options or decoys.. all waiting for him to make a break or something along those lines .

@izotope said:
i think the problem is benji starts, but no1 is running in giving him options or decoys.. all waiting for him to make a break or something along those lines .

i agree if benji has runners going straight we are such a better attacking team, i think he goes sideways so much because the 3 guys who are straightening our attack are ellis lawrence and tuaki and there all out wide. whilst payto and gibbs will sometimes give him options up the middle its very rare, i would like to see gallant hitting this space too, benji is brilliant at putting people thru holes thanks to all the defenders he attracts.
i would like benji to take the line on a bit more though when we are 20-40 meters out, it feels like he only will do it inside there 10 when the defensive line is closer and more compressed.

Back