Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

The media (who cares about them 😂) continually say he's our best player.

Bellamy wants him.

There's reasons for this.
There are but he had the Wests Tigers disease last night - only watched the first half but gee he missed some tackles. Him and Toa reminded of a 1,000 centres and Nofoluma they way they defended.

Last edited:
Bellamy is retiring very soon as he stated recently stated. Melbourne will return to the pack. They are already showing signs of desperation, Adam Doueihi is not. He is captain in waiting at the WT.
TSK
Melbourne have never ever been mediocre. They have been extremely competitive every year bar one or two. My money would be on their getting a top tier replacement.

Bellamy is retiring very soon as he stated recently stated. Melbourne will return to the pack. They are already showing signs of desperation, Adam Doueihi is not. He is captain in waiting at the WT.
TSK
Hey Shadow, What is TSK mean at the end of your posts?

The biggest worry is Sheens is in charge of recruitment and has already stated earlier this year that we don't need props.You would hope that last nights "effort" would change his mind and in a massive hurry or we will firmly be gripping the wooden spoon for many years.
With players who have been released early by Tim and what we have left i don't think i have ever seen a weaker pack (perhaps the roosters in 1966 who didn't win a game).We need forwards it is as simple as that because until we can at least match other teams up front this sort of flogging will become common

We need 2 props, 1 back rower and 2 centres. all of them to be above average at a minimum please.

To think, we could've signed Hynes to play #1 instead... but we didn't even try.
The Tigers couldn’t even show up on time with the meeting with Cobbo, I think they were way off the mark thinking Hartigan was the problem.

Reactions: 851
How in hell do you attract even mid range players when the team is absolutely busted. You can offer inflated overs but even that is unlikely to work.

The pathways is the only road but will take time and we still need some quality to mentor them. The short term is pretty bleak and long term it’s hard to be optimistic.

The whole distribution of talent needs to be addressed but of course we are talking NRL who will not upset the power brokers of the game.

Loaning our players out with the injuries we have wasn't the smartest thing to do. Unless we come out and sign 4-5 quality players it will be a mistake and we will look more stupid than we already are as a club. I have no confidence we will come out of this rubbish. The NRL need to look at why sides are stacked and the bottom.5 sides are so far off the pace.

Loaning our players out with the injuries we have wasn't the smartest thing to do. Unless we come out and sign 4-5 quality players it will be a mistake and we will look more stupid than we already are as a club. I have no confidence we will come out of this rubbish. The NRL need to look at why sides are stacked and the bottom.5 sides are so far off the pace.

Yeah what the point of releasing them if the same players comes back next year.

Always makes me cringe seeing players that have left us for good or bad reasons play against us and destroy us. Teddy and Lodge. Lodge was a big loss shame his issues derailed it all.

Back