Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

The biggest worry is Sheens is in charge of recruitment and has already stated earlier this year that we don't need props.You would hope that last nights "effort" would change his mind and in a massive hurry or we will firmly be gripping the wooden spoon for many years.
With players who have been released early by Tim and what we have left i don't think i have ever seen a weaker pack (perhaps the roosters in 1966 who didn't win a game).We need forwards it is as simple as that because until we can at least match other teams up front this sort of flogging will become common

We need 2 props, 1 back rower and 2 centres. all of them to be above average at a minimum please.

To think, we could've signed Hynes to play #1 instead... but we didn't even try.
The Tigers couldn’t even show up on time with the meeting with Cobbo, I think they were way off the mark thinking Hartigan was the problem.

Reactions: 851
How in hell do you attract even mid range players when the team is absolutely busted. You can offer inflated overs but even that is unlikely to work.

The pathways is the only road but will take time and we still need some quality to mentor them. The short term is pretty bleak and long term it’s hard to be optimistic.

The whole distribution of talent needs to be addressed but of course we are talking NRL who will not upset the power brokers of the game.

Loaning our players out with the injuries we have wasn't the smartest thing to do. Unless we come out and sign 4-5 quality players it will be a mistake and we will look more stupid than we already are as a club. I have no confidence we will come out of this rubbish. The NRL need to look at why sides are stacked and the bottom.5 sides are so far off the pace.

Loaning our players out with the injuries we have wasn't the smartest thing to do. Unless we come out and sign 4-5 quality players it will be a mistake and we will look more stupid than we already are as a club. I have no confidence we will come out of this rubbish. The NRL need to look at why sides are stacked and the bottom.5 sides are so far off the pace.

Yeah what the point of releasing them if the same players comes back next year.

Always makes me cringe seeing players that have left us for good or bad reasons play against us and destroy us. Teddy and Lodge. Lodge was a big loss shame his issues derailed it all.

Because they loan players out and let contracted players to other sides go early. Expect a refund on your membership fees from a few weeks back when the club itself, threw the towel in.

Loaning players out to successful clubs keeps WT name in the media during the final series.

Whoever is WT recruitment team must have one of the hardest gig in the world.
Imagine being in charge of selling seats on the Titanic.

Maybe a move to Central Coast or Perth is the only way to go to save WT future.

As a long term WT supporter my love and passion for the team dies a little each year.

Because they loan players out and let contracted players to other sides go early. Expect a refund on your membership fees from a few weeks back when the club itself, threw the towel in.
I wouldn't like to be a current WT player after the way the squad has been butchered by loans and injuries. They are probably thinking the way the club feels which is not to give a toss about this year. What did the brains trust think was going to happen?

Reactions: 851
It’s alright. Sheensy and the boys will train down at Nowra like back in the day and we will come back and demolish whoever we play. This is the way guys. This is the way.

Need forwards, the pack has been totally dominated the last 2 games we could barley make it over our own 40m line. No halves could play behind that. Tamou is way past it, Musgrove plays like Jane. Tuilagai and Garner are gone. In fairness Stephano, Twal, Papalaii will make a difference. Still need to sign a hard nosed experienced prop like a Lodge

Club needs a long hard look in the mirror if they plan to sign anyone, as a player watching ken play multiple weeks heavily strapped and clearly having issues with his knee why would I want to risk my career at a club coming last that’s willing to throw me out onto the field with one leg.

I really hope Ken hasn’t actually been forced to play injured this season and he’s agreed to go out but there’s been multiple games this season where he’s clearly on one leg when he comes out of the sheds for kick off. And the genius of our club loan noffa to the poor helpless struggling storm

Latest posts

Back