Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

What a stupid explanation.
Well you asked what I would declare a pathetic question.
People are focusing on 2012 for extremely obvious reasons. Reasons you would know if you followed the sport longer than a couple of years.
I explained it clearly to you, without attacking your fundamental lack of knowledge.
Considering your ridiculous response, I am now stating that if you are too dumb or thick to understand it, maybe ask a grownup around you to help. It’s not that complicated.

Last edited:
Sheens is a student of the game and an innovator. His 2005 style of footy imo is readily adaptable to the game today. In addition, with Marshall, Farah and Funer he has three capable Lieutenants to implement the style of footy he wants to play. What I am pretty sure of is we won't see five hit-ups and the bomb which is Maguire's legacy.
Yes I agree that the ball will see a lot more air.
Without focus on defence though, his 2005 style won’t adapt as you expect it to.

Well you asked what I would declare a pathetic question.
People are focusing on 2012 for extremely obvious reasons. Reasons you would know if you followed the sport longer than a couple of years.
I explained it clearly to you, without attacking your fundamental lack of knowledge.
Considering your ridiculous response, I am now stating that if you are too dumb or thick to understand it, maybe ask a grownup around you to help. It’s not that complicated.
You're a pathetic wannabe troll. Can't even do that properly. I asked why people were focussing on 2012 rather than 2005 or 2011. The correct answer would be because they are miserable losers who would prefer to focus on negatives rather than positives, similar to yourself. Do yourself a favour and give yourself another uppercut.

You're a pathetic wannabe troll. Can't even do that properly. I asked why people were focussing on 2012 rather than 2005 or 2011. The correct answer would be because they are miserable losers who would prefer to focus on negatives rather than positives, similar to yourself. Do yourself a favour and give yourself another uppercut.
You forgot to mention HAPPY NEW YEAR!

From The Australian paper, Rothfields comments below.

SHOOSH

● The relationship between one NRL chairman and his chief executive is at breaking point. Only one will survive the season.

● Huge pressure on the once invincible 2GB Continuous Call team in the ratings, with the ABC closing in on Saturdays and Triple M on Sundays. Trying to be funny doesn’t always work. Sometimes it can get stale. Listeners these days want to be informed. They want strong opinions and analysis.

● Drama at the Wests Tigers between Tim Sheens, Benji and Robbie.

● Everyone is talking about Anthony Griffin, Adam O’Brien and Justin Holbrook being under the pump. You can throw Kevvie Walters into that group as well. He needs to make the finals.

● Which huuuge-name NRL player will be offered an early release from his contract?

SHOOSH

● The relationship between one NRL chairman and his chief executive is at breaking point. Only one will survive the season.

● Huge pressure on the once invincible 2GB Continuous Call team in the ratings, with the ABC closing in on Saturdays and Triple M on Sundays. Trying to be funny doesn’t always work. Sometimes it can get stale. Listeners these days want to be informed. They want strong opinions and analysis.

● Everyone is talking about Anthony Griffin, Adam O’Brien and Justin Holbrook being under the pump. You can throw Kevvie Walters into that group as well. He needs to make the finals.

● Which huuuge-name NRL player will be offered an early release from his contract?
Gee they are starting the Wests Tigers bashing nice & early. 😐

Sheens has gone from a washed up retired coach to the coaching messiah on here.

All before coaching a game. Some feat.

I’ll wait until I see results on the field.
Why is he washed up age is just a number he is one of the greatest coaches of all time he has changed the way the game has been played on many occasions he loves the game I think he is chopping at the bit to coach again and change the game again I think season 23 the Tigers will play some fantastic football also some terrible football as well and season 24 the team will have a crack at winning the premiership the young forwards the Tigers have in 24 will shine I honestly think the Tigers have 4 young forwards who will play origin at some stage I am just hoping they are still at the Tiger's when they do

SHOOSH

Drama at Tigers? Sounds like a reality show advertisement.

Nrl player to be released. Reckon itl be David Fafita. Why keep him on that big money if he's leaving the following year.

Or maybe because 2012 was the last time we were a legitimate premiership hope and what the club could possibly learn from its errors in 2006 and beyond and 2012 and beyond

Other clubs can rebuild in 12-24 months ...we take at least a decade to rebuild

The facts are painful ...yes

SHOOSH

Here we go again... The whole fued thing that has been debunked again and again.

Surely rothfart only gets a lump on coal in his stocking at Christmas.

Drama at Tigers? Sounds like a reality show advertisement.

Nrl player to be released. Reckon itl be David Fafita. Why keep him on that big money if he's leaving the following year.
Haas perhaps still ...Brisbane were going to renegotiate his contract in the off season according to Brisbane officials ...maybe it fell through ???

Back