Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I see the dolphins are back at training today Surley where back today we got the spoon we need every training session we can get
It's a 27 week comp. I like that some players only go back now. No point with such a long season

FoR What it's worth ran into Brett kimmorely at the cricket today... Reckons MM staying at the eels
He may well be correct but he’d also be guessing like everybody else. Can we combine the “I hate Luke Brooks” and the “Is Mitch coming” threads into a thread that nobody can read or add to.

Rubbish , yes he talked a lot on the field , but when I go back and watch the games again , he is slow and didn’t run the ball , he also let the forwards run one out and right next to the ruck where they got smashed , so no he is not a massive loss
Ok mate. we shall see. I think he was.

Proof will be whether the Knights do better with him and we do worse without him.

Reactions: 851
Ok mate. we shall see. I think he was.

Proof will be whether the Knights do better with him and we do worse without him.
Not really, because all other things are not equal. I’d expect us to do better without him, but not because we are without him.

Good interview on 10 and story about WTs. The club controlled the interview with Sheens and information released. Media not invited to training.

Sheens said the 6 weeks before Christmas was brilliant. Bateman not training yet, still in GB according to report. Laurie training at both fullback and in the halves, Staines training at fullback and on the wing. Brooks is back at full fitness and training.

Back