Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Oh dear. If you were even a semi decent armchair psychologist, you'd know what you just posted could be described as 'projection'.

It's okay, lil' fella. Once you actually manage to sit through a whole game, you might be able to make a post that doesn't elicit multiple eye rolls and fits of laughter.
You lose

some one said we don’t need props , please yes we do at least one strong nasty forward please , adding to API and Papai we should be ok up front , but we still need an attacking centre
A lot of people on here claim that about the front row and they are dead wrong. Certainly need an experienced FRF to continue bringing Steph and Pole through.
Strike centre is a must.

Funny stuff, your words are hurting me a great deal! Power socket, the shear intelligence is so baffling to a lesser being like myself…
Lesser being? Think you're being quite generous to yourself but I'll let you have it. Well if you grow bored of the power socket, I'm sure you can find an old pair of Nofo's shorts to sniff.

Lol….why are the sensitive ones chasing you about tonight?

Who knows but they're welcome to keep trying. I doubt their collective IQs hit triple digits.

I think most of them have got too used to this place being a sycophantic echo chamber where they tickle each others balls whilst telling each other that the club can do no wrong.

Last edited:
Lesser being? Think you're being quite generous to yourself but I'll let you have it. Well if you grow bored of the power socket, I'm sure you can find an old pair of Nofo's shorts to sniff.
All class again, I see playing with traffic didn’t work for you! Just because I support our players rather than death ride them, as you chose to do. Doesn’t make u better or a smarter person. Just makes u a sad little man…
I feel for you, it must be hard!

Who knows but they're welcome to keep trying. I doubt their collective IQs hit triple digits.

I think most of them have got too used to this place being a sycophantic echo chamber where they tickle each others balls whilst telling each other that the club can do know wrong.
Yet what, a crude attitude makes you a super intelligent nobody. Trying to be something your not, liked. It’s great u have words to be your friends, let’s face it. It’s all u got.

All class again, I see playing with traffic didn’t work for you! Just because I support our players rather than death ride them, as you chose to do. Doesn’t make u better or a smarter person. Just makes u a sad little man…
I feel for you, it must be hard!

No, you support and give blind loyalty to below average players over the club’s success . I want accountability and improvement after 11 years of failure. That’s the difference. Your attitude is a sad reflection of the clubs acceptance of mediocrity.

It’s not hard at all the have common sense. I know that’s a foreign concept to a simping little sycophant like you.

No points for being condescending to another supporter suffering like the rest of us… even if you think it’s warranted.
No probs if someone attacked you but thought you were above it.

No, you support and give blind loyalty to below average players over the club’s success . I want accountability and improvement after 11 years of failure. That’s the difference. Your attitude is a sad reflection of the clubs acceptance of mediocrity.

It’s not hard at all the have common sense. I know that’s a foreign concept to a simping little sycophant like you.
Again name calling, you show the signs of a troubled individual. Yes I am sure public berating the team really helps?!? Are u ok??
Let’s see how Nofa goes in a better system before u start patting yourself on the back!
With all this hate, I thought you’d be happier/aroused being a bulldogs fan, why do we deserve such a great pillar of society as you?!?!

Again name calling, you show the signs of a troubled individual. Yes I am sure public berating the team really helps?!? Are u ok??
Let’s see how Nofa goes in a better system before u start patting yourself on the back!
With all this hate, I thought you’d be happier/aroused being a bulldogs fan, why do we deserve such a great pillar of society as you?!?!
Not really. You just make it so easy with your delusional and erratic rants. You're a silly little child acting like a deranged one direction fan when it comes to some of the players.
I honestly hope Nofo learns from his experience with the Storm but it's not looking promising so far based on the Titans game.
Not hate, just annoyed after watching the team for the last 11 years and seeing little to no improvement. But like I said, you'd have everyone blindly support the team like a bunch of sheep despite the piss poor efforts they've dished out for a decade. And that is why I have no regard for someone like you.

Members online

Back