Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Not really. You just make it so easy with your delusional and erratic rants. You're a silly little child acting like a deranged one direction fan when it comes to some of the players.
I honestly hope Nofo learns from his experience with the Storm but it's not looking promising so far based on the Titans game.
Not hate, just annoyed after watching the team for the last 11 years and seeing little to no improvement. But like I said, you'd have everyone blindly support the team like a bunch of sheep despite the piss poor efforts they've dished out for a decade. And that is why I have no regard for someone like you.
Blah, blah, blah

Not wanting to start a Madden Brooks debate however today clearly showed that the forwards need to dominate for any half to be able to play. Brooks is not the sole problem as made out by some & Madden is not the silver bullet. The key to winning games for us is Hastings. The "Half forward" position he plays is revolutionary, he organizes both defence & attack & allows the 2 5/8s to play football. I cant think of any other 1/2 who could play that position as well as he does. We need to lock him up now. While our forwards are average, we saw last week how Hastings had them motoring & Madden & Douhie had room to play off the back of that. We found our groove & style of play with Hasting playing the "Half forward " position. As shown yesterday, we cant compete when we have to play the style that every other club plays. Its not Brooks or Maddens strength to organise & direct a game. Both are running 5/8s. Dont think things will improve until Hastings is back.

Not wanting to start a Madden Brooks debate however today clearly showed that the forwards need to dominate for any half to be able to play. Brooks is not the sole problem as made out by some & Madden is not the silver bullet. The key to winning games for us is Hastings. The "Half forward" position he plays is revolutionary, he organizes both defence & attack & allows the 2 5/8s to play football. I cant think of any other 1/2 who could play that position as well as he does. We need to lock him up now. While our forwards are average, we saw last week how Hastings had them motoring & Madden & Douhie had room to play off the back of that. We found our groove & style of play with Hasting playing the "Half forward " position. As shown yesterday, we cant compete when we have to play the style that every other club plays. Its not Brooks or Maddens strength to organise & direct a game. Both are running 5/8s. Dont think things will improve until Hastings is back.
I agree, we need to lock Hastings in NOW.

Onitoni Large is who they are talking about. The kid is a gun. He is the one of the best I have seen watching schoolboy football for nearly 50 years. His brother Ashton, who is a hooker, is also a gun. The Rorters were sniffing around Onitoni, but he signed with the Tigers.

I was at the game I wouldn't blame the forwards.

Our attack in the first half was just terrible.

Hastings attack in not revolutionary its out of the Murray/yeo play book.

But yesterday showed AD and Madden are not the answer.

Perhaps sheens knows what he is talking about when he is not as quick as the punters to turf Brooks.

Again name calling, you show the signs of a troubled individual. Yes I am sure public berating the team really helps?!? Are u ok??
Let’s see how Nofa goes in a better system before u start patting yourself on the back!
With all this hate, I thought you’d be happier/aroused being a bulldogs fan, why do we deserve such a great pillar of society as you?!?!
Just block him mate …. he will disappear into never never along with his rubbish blabber.

we'll obviously have to see how Large progresses, but seems as if he's a big part of our future. hasn't even played Matts yet so he's a long way away. him and Alex Isdale could be our long term halves pairing if we develop them properly

Onitoni Large is who they are talking about. The kid is a gun. He is the one of the best I have seen watching schoolboy football for nearly 50 years. His brother Ashton, who is a hooker, is also a gun. The Rorters were sniffing around Onitoni, but he signed with the Tigers.
Are the brothers local juniors? I read their father played for Balmain and Easts?

we'll obviously have to see how Large progresses, but seems as if he's a big part of our future. hasn't even played Matts yet so he's a long way away. him and Alex Isdale could be our long term halves pairing if we develop them properly
Young Conti who played in the WTs game in NZ is apparently a very good half as well?

Yep … and you can tell pretty much in first few minutes of the match when the forwards are on sleeping pills. And yesterday was that again in evidence.
I can count on one hand the number of times this year that our forwards dominate the ruck, effective tackle, speedy play the ball and gain meters.
So that needs to improve if we want go anywhere next year. Plus some enthusiasm and energy please.
We are short of a quality second rower and fullback.

As shown yesterday, we cant compete when we have to play the style that every other club plays. Its not Brooks or Maddens strength to organise & direct a game. Both are running 5/8s. Dont think things will improve until Hastings is back.

Doueihi isn't an organizer either. I thought Madden was and maybe he is but he isn't executing anywhere near well enough.

Brooks isn't the problem either. I'm now fine with resigning him so long as he plays as a running 6.

Hastings is the key for us though. I think Api will help next year as well. The only issue I can see is Hastings being able to defend in that role consistently over the course of the season.

Nu Brown, Madden, Brooks and Doueihi do not give our forwards good service in the middle of the park.

I'm also now okay with our middle forwards. Pole, Musgrove, Stef, Joe O, Twal, Seyfarth, Matamua can do the job if they get better service.

Young Conti who played in the WTs game in NZ is apparently a very good half as well?
yeah I've heard similar. there's Alex in Harold Matts and Levi in SG Ball. seems to be a few decent halves on our books. I'm a big fan of Luke Keppie but I'm not sure how highly the club rates him. regardless it's good to have a number of good young halves on our books. Isdale tore it up at the 15's Aus Schoolboys carnival and given him and Large are both from Campbelltown I assume they'll be the starting halves for Wests Harold Matts next year.

Doueihi isn't an organizer either. I thought Madden was and maybe he is but he isn't executing anywhere near well enough.

Brooks isn't the problem either. I'm now fine with resigning him so long as he plays as a running 6.

Hastings is the key for us though. I think Api will help next year as well. The only issue I can see is Hastings being able to defend in that role consistently over the course of the season.

Nu Brown, Madden, Brooks and Doueihi do not give our forwards good service in the middle of the park.

I'm also now okay with our middle forwards. Pole, Musgrove, Stef, Joe O, Twal, Seyfarth, Matamua can do the job if they get better service.
I agree Hastings is the key.

Doueihi just needs to play to his strengths. He has the second best spiral bomb in the comp and has a strong running game. He's not a 7 and shouldn't be playing like one.

I think he'll be much better next year.

I think we should take our medicine and deal with Brooks for another year, and go in big in 2024 for Brown, Moses, Burton, Walker or any other young half that's ready to step up.

Back