Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Unfortunately the media can not be beaten mate. There is no use fighting them as all they do is lie more. Only chance is for the government to regulate media and bring in and inforce laws regarding fabricated media. Will never happen.

Your expecting way too much from the lowly league club to be able to stand up to these absolute pieces of faeces.
Not hard to put out a press release cc your 20K members stating undeniably you didn’t make an offer to B Best, or you are not shopping your experienced front rower. The silence just tells me it’s true.

Not hard to put out a press release cc your 20K members stating undeniably you didn’t make an offer to B Best, or you are not shopping your experienced front rower. The silence just tells me it’s true.
In fairness Didn’t the klemmer report come out that it wasn’t the tigers that offered him but another club asking the question
Edit was on one of the podcast link that posted on forum. Brent read was one not sure who else was on it

Wow it’s almost Xmas .

Nathan clearys boot polisher romey won’t be under the tree.
AFB - yeah I would throw in an offer.
Gordon Whippy - seen him play a few times, got plenty of talent , hits hard runs a good line… if he commits and no head noise … blore who ?
Gotta keep klemm.
Bradman best - no big loss .
Olam - looks gassed, we don’t have the structure or environment to get him back to his best , might get 15 people in png to watch him on tv. Sell a few tigers jerseys ?
Lobb - keen to see him have a go.
Talyn - forum hype, and I get that.
Latu and big Sammy - f$&@ I hope they kick on , patience people.
Sullivan - same as above , just gotta get fit first , confidence player .

Wow it’s almost Xmas .

Nathan clearys boot polisher romey won’t be under the tree.
AFB - yeah I would throw in an offer.
Gordon Whippy - seen him play a few times, got plenty of talent , hits hard runs a good line… if he commits and no head noise … blore who ?
Gotta keep klemm.
Bradman best - no big loss .
Olam - looks gassed, we don’t have the structure or environment to get him back to his best , might get 15 people in png to watch him on tv. Sell a few tigers jerseys ?
Lobb - keen to see him have a go.
Talyn - forum hype, and I get that.
Latu and big Sammy - f$&@ I hope they kick on , patience people.
Sullivan - same as above , just gotta get fit first , confidence player .
I feel Sullivan falls into the Olam category. Two players that if their former clubs couldn’t get the best out of them, I’m skeptical that we can.

I feel Sullivan falls into the Olam category. Two players that if their former clubs couldn’t get the best out of them, I’m skeptical that we can.

It's a 4 year contract isn't it. I hope he comes good but I reckon we'll have too many halves on our books at some point. I suppose they are easier to move on than other positions.

Reactions: 851
It's a 4 year contract isn't it. I hope he comes good but I reckon we'll have too many halves on our books at some point. I suppose they are easier to move on than other positions.
It’s too early to say. If we land Luai, I’d definitely be moving AD on. It’s really unfortunate, the run he’s had, and I’ve always liked him, but sometimes this game deals you a shit hand.

It’s too early to say. If we land Luai, I’d definitely be moving AD on. It’s really unfortunate, the run he’s had, and I’ve always liked him, but sometimes this game deals you a shit hand.
I had a dream that AD over the off season transformed into a fast ball playing lock …

Then I woke up and realised that’ll never happen. I’m not sure he’ll ever eventuate into anything sadly, that many knee injuries would ruin most

I’d definitely be moving AD on.

He was someone I thought would help lead us up the ladder. I don't think he has the ability. I saw him the other day when I drove past Concord. He was walking across the road and clearly not training with the guys. Neither was Blore and I think Naden.

Reactions: 851
I had a dream that AD over the off season transformed into a fast ball playing lock …

Then I woke up and realised that’ll never happen. I’m not sure he’ll ever eventuate into anything sadly, that many knee injuries would ruin most
The fact he hasn’t thrown in the towel already is a testament to his character. But the human body can only take so much.

Latest posts

Members online

Back