Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Based on the games I’ve seen him play, he’s better better in the middle. His time at backrow hasn’t been as effective but in saying that he’s had shit halves the whole time he played there.
But has more linebreaks than Bateman or ice with minimal time on the edge and as most have stated shit half's

But has more linebreaks than Bateman or ice with minimal time on the edge and as most have stated shit half's
Ice and Bateman also set up line breaks, Blore didn’t. Blore might have 4 line breaks, but Ice and Bateman both gave the club 5 line breaks in total since they also set some up.

Reactions: 851
And they are worth every cent of the investment.. if they turn out to become the players they have shown the potential to become that will be absolute bargain.. Latu is Kalyn Ponga or Trbojevic or Munster like Junior talent , I think he can have an immediate impact on first grade the way they did and we will be glad we showed early faith in them . Same with Galvin and also Sullivan ..
I agree, wasn’t saying they aren’t worth the contracts was just pointing out they are on more then $250k according to Journos

What’s with all the vitriol towards AD?
Fark me give the guy a break.
When did everyone turn on him?
People turned on him when he showed he is a turnstile in defence. Never forget his fake cramp, or leaving a hole in the defensive line because he went to pick up his mouthguard.

What’s with all the vitriol towards AD?
Fark me give the guy a break.
When did everyone turn on him?
It’s a shame what’s happened to him. There are parallels between his career and Chris Lawrences. Both could have been anything, were on track to be captain‘s, but injuries killed them.

I was reading one of our WT fb groups earlier, they have some great minds there. One extraordinarily long post was not on board with us potentially swapping ice or Stef for AFB.
So in his infinite wisdom suggested we sign Capewell because that who the Warriors would really like and then swap him for AFB 😂

I was reading one of our WT fb groups earlier, they have some great minds there. One extraordinarily long post was not on board with us potentially swapping ice or Stef for AFB.
So in his infinite wisdom suggested we sign Capewell because that who the Warriors would really like and then swap him for AFB 😂
Ifs almost like players are pawns

Have been for a while, and the more swap type deals that happen the more it will be normal.
On one hand, you say they have a voice when it comes to talk of clubs moving them on to make cap room, but the way they kowtow to their manages makes you think they are really are pawns. Crazy how much power their managers wield over them.

Less than 8 mill between then and next year....

Minimum wage has also doubled over more squad members.
The total grant (for admin) to the clubs came in between now and then though...
None of that remotely alters my point.

And they are worth every cent of the investment.. if they turn out to become the players they have shown the potential to become that will be absolute bargain.. Latu is Kalyn Ponga or Trbojevic or Munster like Junior talent , I think he can have an immediate impact on first grade the way they did and we will be glad we showed early faith in them . Same with Galvin and also Sullivan ..
Goodness me, so we have generational talent coming out our arse , wonder why their original clubs weren’t that fussed.

On one hand, you say they have a voice when it comes to talk of clubs moving them on to make cap room, but the way they kowtow to their manages makes you think they are really are pawns. Crazy how much power their managers wield over them.
Managers/Leeches are a blight on the game and should be NRL regulated somehow. I know I’m dreaming bcoz the NRL can’t even police the cap.

We ARE their original club (jnrs we kept).
The OP compared Fainu to Ponga and Sullivan got a mention too. I think we need to take a chill pill on our juniors. If a great footy mind like Bellamy was to summarise their talent he would be quick to tell you they are nowhere near competent NRL players and any building them up prior to seeing them in FG is pretty counterproductive.

The OP compared Fainu to Ponga and Sullivan got a mention too. I think we need to take a chill pill on our juniors. If a great footy mind like Bellamy was to summarise their talent he would be quick to tell you they are nowhere near competent NRL players and any building them up prior to seeing them in FG is pretty counterproductive.

My bad I didn't read OP's post I should have.
I agree with your sentiment Bags. Give them
time, they're not ready yet 4 the most part.
The cream always rises 2 the top, let's see

My bad I didn't read OP's post I should have.
I agree with your sentiment Bags. Give them
time, they're not ready yet 4 the most part.
The cream always rises 2 the top, let's see
Our rookie coach and our rookie players will need time. I suspect wins won’t be frequent this year and I’m most interested to see how our shitty administrators handle another failed season.

Our rookie coach and our rookie players will need time. I suspect wins won’t be frequent this year and I’m most interested to see how our shitty administrators handle another failed season.

Haha I'm confident we'll do much better!
admin is a whole other story though lol

Latest posts

Back