Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

He's was playing against All Blacks, Wallabies
& Springboks when he was at Waikato Chiefs.
Most of the clips are from his time there...
Then I hope he recaptures something like that form. I think we all remember signing Gildarts, former origin centres lol, rugby sevens players, former junior wallabies etc. in the past. Will give praise when it’s due.

No chance of Olam from reports as of now. Don't see Samuela (Second Row) jagging that spot from anyone else right now. We need first graders, our squad is very young right now and its probably for the best that we let them develop a bit more. As for Latu he may or may not be our starting 5/8 depends how he performs during pre-season. I could see him slotting into the 14 jersey here and there. But again still too young, but if injuries are anything to go by then by all means he will eventually get his shot.
Samuela will be on the bench. Didnt look out of place when he played NRL for Manly. Can cover middle and 2nd row

Then I hope he recaptures something like that form. I think we all remember signing Gildarts, former origin centres lol, rugby sevens players, former junior wallabies etc. in the past. Will give praise when it’s due.

Fair enough. I think he may pleasantly surprise
a few on here. Myself included, let's see mate

Gildart‘s hype was next level bad. Least this guy has some cred in Rugby circles. How that will translate to League so late in his career though will be the big question,

Maybe you need to change the channel
I have. The club gets very little of my hard earned these days and I prefer the NFL. I could switch off completely but it feels like the idiots in charge might finally be pissing off soon.

Where are you going with that mate? You reckon make him captain like Kenny Maumalo? 😂
Nothing much. It's just something that gets said a lot on here when we sign someone we've never heard of. I always have a giggle for some reason.

Speaking of speaking (There’s a dad joke there somewhere). Imagine Having four club’s worth of players to go to the US and advertise your brand for the upcoming season opener. You got well spoken dudes like DCE, Pat Carrigan, Cam Murray etc etc. Imagine reading through that list of names and then saying ”Nah, let’s send Woodsy”

Nothing much. It's just something that gets said a lot on here when we sign someone we've never heard of. I always have a giggle for some reason.
Not huge on player’s ability to converse. For every Brooks and noffa you have a Greg Inglis or SBW. Not the be all and end all.

Just heard we are talking with Shane Richardson. Anyone got any info. His signature would be a game changer for the club
That fits the buz Swoosh blog I read earlier. Nice.
Mind you that was mentioned as being for the vacant GM role. Richo would be excellent in that.

I agree mate. I would love it if the club kept Galvin at all costs too. I heard Galvin smashed the 1.2 Bronco record at the club by over 10 secs, this kid is the real deal and will only get better. Would love to see him and Fainu tearing it up in the near future.
What is the 1.2 Bronco test @ROZELLE.O.G ?

As a club in the last decade we’ve always complained that we weren’t fit enough. But I actually think it’s a combination of players in the squad being lesser athletes compared to other squads and probably not being trained hard enough. The more elite athletes we can get, that can play footy, the better. Seems like Galvin is ticking a few boxes early on.

Speaking of speaking (There’s a dad joke there somewhere). Imagine Having four club’s worth of players to go to the US and advertise your brand for the upcoming season opener. You got well spoken dudes like DCE, Pat Carrigan, Cam Murray etc etc. Imagine reading through that list of names and then saying ”Nah, let’s send Woodsy”
Or Campbell Graham for Souths - Spencer Leniu for Roosters....

Nah - you just want to bash the ex-Balmain junior!

Stooge!

Latest posts

Back