Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I don't think any club would be that stupid to swap a player of Lomax's calibre for Jake Simpkin lol. If Lomax gets released its for 2025 but he will finish the year a Dragon... happy to be proven wrong tho šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I don't think it's about Lomax's calibre, it's about him being disgruntled with the club and the positions he is being asked to play, and Flanagan not putting up with crabby players.

I don't think it's about Lomax's calibre, it's about him being disgruntled with the club and the positions he is being asked to play, and Flanagan not putting up with crabby players.
Weidler saying on 100% footy that the dragons will be open to him leaving if he is still wanting out in a few weeks. Telling him to give it time and see how he feels after a few games.

Gus also said he can't see him staying at Dragons for very long as a winger with the kind of $ he is on.

Weidler also said he has quite the ego and suggests that he doesn't feel as valued or wanted on the wing.

Last edited:
Chammas saying on 100% footy that the dragons will be open to him leaving if he is still wanting out in a few weeks. Telling him to give it time and see how he feels after a few games.

Gus also said he can't see him staying at Dragons for very long as a winger with the kind of $ he is on.

Chammas also said he has quite the ego and suggests that he doesn't feel as valued or wanted on the wing.
Chammas wasn't on 100% footy

Need to fight fire with fire. Raiders will rip and tear.
Iā€™d start with Steph and Twal and bring Klem, and the 2 Fainu boys on after 20 with the mindset of killing anything in green.
The 4th spotā€¦Simpkin
Pole at #13?

I don't see a problem with that bench at all.

I think Sam Fainu is a far more important signing than was ever given credit for. He'll sail close to the edge, but he likes the contact.

If Sione is inspired to play a similar game, and can do it effectively- we might have that 'edge' we always seem to lack in those hard contests.

Similarly- if we can manage the tough game in the middle- players like Sullivan can attack the tiring defences better.

This could very well be the key to success for the Tigers.

Along with a good general field & attacking kicking game (Sezar..)

Iā€™d start with Steph and Twal and bring Klem, and the 2 Fainu boys on after 20 with the mindset of killing anything in green.
The 4th spotā€¦Simpkin
Donā€™t forget AJ

Have to agree with above , we need to come out and hit them very very hard in defence , turn them around , get them on there backs and also stir up there big red fella he canā€™t help himself heā€™ll crack and do some dumb stuff , attack we need all of Sezer , API , Sullivan having sneaky runs and putting kicks into corners deep in the red zone ?
I want Klemmmer and Bateman in there faces .
to win this comp you need 100% commitment , need to be brutal in defence and have a solid attack , we can do this

This article is bizarre. If Dolphins can get Finefeuiaki, then Cowboys might want Howarth and if they get him, THEN Storm MIGHT be able to go for Stef. You'd think with the season just starting Journo's could find something more substantive to write about.

Bennett makes sense to me, given his links to Richo and Benji. I am all about it.
Begs the question - How many journos does it take to come up with crap? In this case it took 3 to come up with this gem.

The 4th spotā€¦Simpkin
The issue is how and why and when we give Api a spell.
IMO, we should be giving him the middle 20 of the game , if that . Thats basically a 40min. Break including halftime . We should really minimise his time off the field and make use of the halftime break . We never seem to do it .
Too often we lose the initiative in the game in this period , and we API back on and find the attack flows again .
The way we use our interchanges needs to be better in a Whole . Des basically replaces his players according to metrics and algorithms. Im not saying do that , but it just seems our replacements external of the front row rotation were haphazard , and almost like ā€œoh yea Jakeā€™s sitting on the benchā€

Have to agree with above , we need to come out and hit them very very hard in defence , turn them around , get them on there backs and also stir up there big red fella he canā€™t help himself heā€™ll crack and do some dumb stuff , attack we need all of Sezer , API , Sullivan having sneaky runs and putting kicks into corners deep in the red zone ?
I want Klemmmer and Bateman in there faces .
to win this comp you need 100% commitment , need to be brutal in defence and have a solid attack , we can do this
And then you woke up šŸ˜‚

Latest posts

Members online

Back