Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

No? I have been consistently saying since the season even begun that Staines is our best winger and is locked into the team. I even have him above Junior who I view as a centre.

Also, how do you think the 2 metre tall winger who takes less runs and makes less pcm than Staines shows more heart?

Edit: Also, I'd say playing with a perforated bowel takes some heart...
Staines is the Seyfarth of our backline. Tries hard but has no impact.

Another on a rumoured 450-500k though, one reason we have to let international back rowers go. 😖
Yeah he’s not playing at that value but wouldn’t you shop Staines and keep the international? Its rumored we are still tipping up IP to panthers. He just didn’t want to be here.

Edit: as I press saved I remembered that Staines could be being shopped as well.

Yeah he’s not playing at that value but wouldn’t you shop Staines and keep the international? Its rumored we are still tipping up IP to panthers. He just didn’t want to be here.

Edit: as I press saved I remembered that Staines could be being shopped as well.
You need a suitor.

Win or lose bro, we can't afford to let him go...
If his only reason for staying with us is an undeserved upgrade, I'd be happy for him to go now. Stop dicking around & sign or leave.
I wouldn't care if we had King Wally, Joey, Sterling, Cam Smith. If they don't want to be here they can f*** off, just like Papalii.

that's it, I am sure latu will be a very good player but probably not at wests tigers as I think luai and Galvin are better players
we can't keep them all and at some point latu will want a crack in halves.
IF we dont re-sign Galvin then different story
Don’t think so Galvin will be heading at second row or lock as he fills out. Plus we get heaps of injuries Latu will get his chance.

Our definition of playing with heart must differ. He has a crack.
Like always just grounding the ball in the ingoal without ever trying to get out. Also great when he gets a few chances ti take on his winger down the sideline but wimps out.

If his only reason for staying with us is an undeserved upgrade, I'd be happy for him to go now. Stop dicking around & sign or leave.
I wouldn't care if we had King Wally, Joey, Sterling, Cam Smith. If they don't want to be here they can f*** off, just like Papalii.

Haha. You're right bro...shouldn't be financially motivated

Don’t think so Galvin will be heading at second row or lock as he fills out. Plus we get heaps of injuries Latu will get his chance.
Why would he want to earn 500-600K as an undersized back rower when he’s probably a few years off being a $million halves player if he continues on the same curve.

Like always just grounding the ball in the ingoal without ever trying to get out. Also great when he gets a few chances ti take on his winger down the sideline but wimps out.
Perhaps. That’s fair enough but I see him making those countless tough runs into traffic, regardless of the score line (esp when we are beat: and not saying he’s always effective) and often late into games when other blokes just aren’t there.

Back