GNR4LIFE
Well-known member
Chances are she has a better long kicking game.I would rather have my grandmother than madden ,
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Chances are she has a better long kicking game.I would rather have my grandmother than madden ,
And can tackleChances are she has a better long kicking game.
I would rather have my grandmother than madden ,
How good are my posts?!Tito you should know better. Merced Solis was also a teacher and he would school you.
Nunca le faltes al respeto a una abuela.
Probably got something to do with bombing from the back fieldJock was top 10 in kicking meters, ahead of Adam Reynolds, Sandon Smith and Nicho Hynes.
View attachment 44554
They're fun and I grew up watching wrestling.How good are my posts?!
They make guacamole of El MatadorHow good are my posts?!
Welcome to the wests tigersYou’re happy with a reserve grader and a bloke who struggles to stay on the field?
I think we should aim higher.
The reality is jock is the best 7 the club has had in a very long time.Jock is depth we all know it. Cost next to nothing in terms of halves and did a pretty good job in most games that he was called up when the rest of the team around him also had a dig.
Probably got something to do with bombing from the back field
Agree. He is not the most glamorous halfback but good enough at this stage. I agree we need better in long term but for the moment having Madden and Latu working together in 27 is not too bad is it.Jock is depth we all know it. Cost next to nothing in terms of halves and did a pretty good job in most games that he was called up when the rest of the team around him also had a dig.
Sure but with reality who is replacing madden at 7 it's like fantasy league on hereI would rather have my grandmother than madden ,
I hope our juniors can be nurtured and fast tracked because the pickings are slim now. It will only become more difficult to attract talent with PVL’s stubborn direction towards a 20 team comp.Sure but with reality who is replacing madden at 7 it's like fantasy league on here
Im not teying to convince you against anything weve both said...as i said reality...as you mentioned...usually hits us around July.If I was to rate our 1 to 7 v Newcastle's 1 to 7 head to head at most we might win 2 ....maybe even only 1 match up
We have a better hooker , one better prop and the back row is probably even
So from 13 spots we win maybe 4 head to head
If you not only believe the bookies , but then match us up head to head against all the current squad's in 2026 we are bottom 4
I'm not making this shit up .....Bulas not Top 10 , our wingers are bottom 4 , Taylan May is Top half , Toa, Makasini are bottom 8 centres of the 34 across the board , Luai was bottom 6 and that's being extremely nice , Doueihi based on all form is bottom half of all 7s , Twal is around the middle , KPP and Samuela is Top half of the 34 second rowers in the comp ,Api is Top 6 as far as hookers go , Fonua Pole probably around the middle and Terrell May in the top half
Not great reading
And so far this off season we have Averillo and Brailey coming on board
How do you rate them , Brailey I don't think played NRL and Averillo played maybe 5 games at most
I want to be positive Ink .....I really do ....but when you look at the facts and break it down man on man ....it ain't pretty
Then let's start on the coaching staff ....where does Benji rate as a head coach ....up head to head against the other 16 coaches ......bottom 4
Assistant coaches .... this is very arguable I know , but our best assistant left in my opinion We are definitely bottom 4
Our leagues club , HBG , our juniors and their development
I basically stopped posting on here because I hated being so negative , but the cons outweigh the pros so significantly you just can't ignore it if you are going to be fair and honest with yourself